Minty

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent my FR. Just need to know when to be on.

Ya someone that can follow instructions, unlike the countless people that add my main account instead...

hey forza fans ... i'm at 77000 gamerscore and i'm trying to stop at 77,777 ... i picked up forza 2 for $5 seeing that i could get all the cars from sweden for 2 pts

my question: can someone here give me those cars so i can get the 2 pts and not have to play?

thanks!

gt: BenMadeNew

Should be able to help you with this.

looking to boost the online achievs GT Mizak11

This thread sometimes reminds me of those automated customer service programs most companies use that will automatically reply with a form email that usually has nothing to do with the subject you contacted them over. ;)

I wanna boost the 1mil online credits this weekend. I'll be doing sessions of 75laps on the Nissan Speedway.

8 people would be ideal but getting 8 people online at the same time can be hard. I'm from the UK and will be online most days after 5pm.

Add your name to the list if you're interested:

1. LorennF1991

I wanna boost the 1mil online credits this weekend. I'll be doing sessions of 75laps on the Nissan Speedway.

8 people would be ideal but getting 8 people online at the same time can be hard. I'm from the UK and will be online most days after 5pm.

Add your name to the list if you're interested:

1. LorennF1991

2. N1ghtsGanjaH420

3. The REAL LegacY

4. SquirrelPenguin

I wanna boost the 1mil online credits this week after 5pm GMT! I'll be doing sessions of 75laps on the Nissan Speedway.

1. LorennF1991

2. N1ghtsGanjaH420

3. The REAL LegacY

4. SquirrelPenguin

5. st1cks

6. Motorbiz

7. Wrath669

Just need one more person!

I don't know off hand what 5GMT equates to Eastern US time, but I should be able to participate if you can pinpoint a day to try it. So feel free to add me to your list

I will be unable to organize boosting session because my xbox was destroyed in a house fire. I'll be passing the boosting account over to someone else soonish.

I'm sorry

I hope everyone is okay and the damage was minimal.

I wanna boost the 1mil online credits this week after 5pm GMT! I'll be doing sessions of 75laps on the Nissan Speedway.

1. LorennF1991

2. N1ghtsGanjaH420

3. The REAL LegacY

4. SquirrelPenguin

5. st1cks

6. Motorbiz

7. Wrath669

8. MNoRRis87 ???

Just need one more person!

Every round 7players quit the match and the last player get $220.000 ? Or just racing...

I'm helping someone else get their game going on Sunday 13th Feb at 9pm GMT, any chance others could help set me going for a win, best if you just join then after its going quit (as some people on this forum don't let people finish second {they just drive the wrong way crashing into you} and get some credits from the race [total disgrace], if you want to race and finish second thats fine with me though)... hopefully if theres quite a few then people can get other races going after mine.

Add me if you can help.

I don't know off hand what 5GMT equates to Eastern US time, but I should be able to participate if you can pinpoint a day to try it. So feel free to add me to your list

I'm sorry

I hope everyone is okay and the damage was minimal.

London is 5 hours ahead of new york, and 6 ahead of miami.

have about 200,000 credits done, me and a friend need to get the million and he completes it and i need to finish the single player. (got to level 49 before trading in 360 for newest one last july.