Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

Hey guys.

i need the online achievements, if anyone fancies helping out, or needs some help add me and send me a message letting me know.

also, i know obviously this isnt the thread for it, but is there a topic with the hole in one's for each hole? if not, it'd probably be a good idea, so i could get started on that... if so, its just me being really dumb. thats not unusual though =)

GT: Princess Zmee

Hey Princess. I need them too, if you want to trade for them, 3 games hosted each, 1 win each. I'll FR you w/message.

The link for the achievement guide I used is http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?gameID=179, the hole in ones are at the bottom. Note that a couple are not necessarily the easiest way, since they don't always use the shortcuts available. They do work for the most part, plus if you don't get it, just exit to main menu and rejoin game.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Princess. I need them too, if you want to trade for them, 3 games hosted each, 1 win each. I'll FR you w/message.

The link for the achievement guide I used is http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?gameID=179, the hole in ones are at the bottom. Note that a couple are not necessarily the easiest way, since they don't always use the shortcuts available. They do work for the most part, plus if you don't get it, just exit to main menu and rejoin game.

teehee. thanks. i am a dolt at times. i love this site but it confuses me sometimes =)

teehee. thanks. i am a dolt at times. i love this site but it confuses me sometimes =)

No problem, glad to help! I haven't been here too long myself, so I'm sure you'll be finding your way around in no time. I find the easiest thing a lot of the time is go to the main page (click the home button near top of the page beside forum button), then click on retail games on the left and select the game you want info on. Once it opens, there are tabs on the top for the achievement guide, forums, etc. all for that particular game.

Let me know if there's a certain time/night that's better for you to do the online achievements, and we'll get it done.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still need the two online achievements

It's summer now so I'm online a lot; almost all day.. (Central US time)

Just send a message through LIVE, I don't check my PMs on here - GT: PinkFishy14

----------

Thanks to Ghostly FUBAR I now have these achievements

Edited by DeadlyFishy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm grabbing this game tonight and I'd like to boost the two online achievements. Message me on Live or PM me here to set something up. I'm busy Sunday 3 PM to 6 PM (Eastern Time), but these achievements don't look like they'll take much time, so I'm sure I can arrange something easily. Thanks.

EDIT: I have them now. It takes less than ten minutes for both people to get both achievements. If anyone needs help with theirs, feel free to message me.

Edited by Andrew x360a