Clarification for Vidmaster Annual

Tekken

1. You CAN get it done pre-9/25.

2. You CANNOT start at Rally Point Alpha. The ghosts will not be there.

3. The ghosts are located under the ramp directly left of the control room entrance (once you exit after confronting the moniter). They will only spawn if you have been playing the level from the start and only after the moniter has been killed.

4. Your team must be adept at driving ghosts.

3. The ghosts are located under the ramp directly left of the control room entrance (once you exit after confronting the moniter). They will only spawn if you have been playing the level from the start and only after the moniter has been killed.

Allow me to Clarify Better for you

1: this Achievement can be earned before the 25/09/2008.

2: You only need to play the Last level Called Halo from the start point and not Rally Point Alpha In 4 Player Co-op with the Iron Skull On.

3. After you Kill 343 the four Ghost will be where the Pic below Show

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x315/BTHR_Zero_X/Halo%203%20Easter%20Eggs/09%20Halo/HaloEEHiddenGhost01.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x315/BTHR_Zero_X/Halo%203%20Easter%20Eggs/09%20Halo/HaloEEHiddenGhost02.jpg

4. You will all need to stay close to each other so you dont get warped and lose your ghost and be skilled at driving a Ghost

2 questions: Dose this have to be done on xbox live or if possible can it be done locally (splitscreen)? otherwise it sometimes laggs alot over online campiagn.

My other question is what happens if ur ghost falls off the platform part at the end. do u have to start all over again?

o yeah u should add that you dont gotta beat the whole game just the last level with iron n ghosts.. "confimed by bungie"