PDZ Video Walkthroughs (Dark Agent)

RoutineX

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since completing Perfect I really don't think Dark is much of a step up, I've completed about 7 of the levels in the past 2 days.

Also, a bit of sad news for you.. I felt privilaged yesterday as I played in a game with 007Craft - the guy who made these videos. :p

Took me a week on Dark but that's a lot harder so it shouldnt take more than a few days.

I'm fine up until the jetpack bit, after that I just get wrecked completely on the final battle before the end. No matter how slowly I take it I somehow get killed.

Oh well, it will just take patience I guess. Hopefully I'll crack it in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Nukeshell, what you said about completing the game on co-op perfect to unlock dark mode for both single and multiplayer, have you actually completed dark mode on single player?

if so did you get the achievement? just i was going to do exactly the same but some chap told me unless i had completed perfect single player i wudnt get the achievement when i completed it on dark..... (if that makes sense)

cheers

Nukeshell, what you said about completing the game on co-op perfect to unlock dark mode for both single and multiplayer, have you actually completed dark mode on single player?

if so did you get the achievement? just i was going to do exactly the same but some chap told me unless i had completed perfect single player i wudnt get the achievement when i completed it on dark..... (if that makes sense)

cheers

that is not true ...u will get the achievement 4 perfect if u complete it on dark no doubt about that

The Temple is one of the easiest Missions.:eek: What a n00b:D

^^ :o I dont know what you are talking about!! That mission is doing my nut! Ive done the other levels no trouble, its just this one I cant seem to get anywhere with.... the last one i need to finish to give me 50 of out 50 achievements *sniff*

Any tactics people could suggest would be great coz at the moment i very rarely get up to freeing the chap from the cell