Cheats (I heard they do not affect achievements)

Jawmuncher

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do any of these cheats help you with ammo?

You see what i do in order to save ammo is....

i use stasis on a enemy(s) and jus stomp the shit out of them till they die so i dont have to use too much ammo. but i only did it if there was a stasis recharger in the map that was easy and quick to get to.

so i would run alll the way back and chrage it, rinse and repeat.

Edited by IK IR cube

I dont have this game yet, but ill get it next week, when it comes out here in europe.

Can someone tell me what nodes are?

Is that teh ammo in the game or wqhats that??

thx

Nodes are littles electrical fuses you find to add to your suits or weapons to increase their efficiency. You'll fully understand once you play as the game will guide you right to your first one so you know what they are for.

Well I said to myself that I wouldn't use cheats until I beat the game and the only cheat I want is to upgrade all my weapons and stuff to get the 75GS. Well here is the problem.. I think. So I beat chapter 1 too get near the store so I can do w.e when I get these 2 nodes per cheat. So I press pause and press Y X'3 Y and it makes the noise and I looking in my invantory and nothing. I go to the store and nothing, can someone please halp

Can anyone confirm if these can be used only once over all of your saves, or just once on that save? Also, can I use the cheats again when I play through a second time with the same "cleared game" save?

They can be used once per save. If you start a new game they can be used again. Not sure about continuing saves on a second play through though.

Why doesn't anyone read previous posts before asking a question. Almost everyone's questions have been answered on the first page.

can you enter all the codes

then save, then reloadyour profile and enter them again?

NEGATIVE. A "set" of codes can only be used ONCE on a Save. Think about what you just said:

Figuratively, IF you entered them then SAVED, the game will mark your save with checkmark next to the "Oh he used the money and node cheats already" box. Since you saved after the cheats...the game will remember you used the codes already...even if you loaded the game again.

Also, on any subsequent run you do with that data (even if it's marked clear) will not work...Unless someone proves me otherwise.

BESIDES this is a horror survival. Impossible is not Impossible. You get plenty of ammo.

so is there any way of making a load of cash so you can just get a lot of nodes from the store?

yep, best way to do this is say pick the plasma cutter pick up as much as you can ammo or object wise then sell sell sell. If you do this all the way though the game you could probably rack up around 800,000 credits maybe if your crafty you could maybe even get a million credits but i can't confirm that as I haven't got that many.

Is there some special way to use them because they just are not working for me. Is anyone else experiencing this? PLEASE HELP :-(

No cant say I have had an issue with the saves.Aslong as you are in the pause menu, enter in one code then you should here a noise and it should work.Not sure why it wouldnt be working.

*EDIT* I am also on my 2nd playthrough on one save and can confirm the cheats dont work a 2nd time.

yeah i like to just chill out in the vaccum (no air) zone for the whole time limit.

its just cool i guess

i like the quiet and stuff.

and all the being able to float in space

Damn, the refill oxygen is going to come in handy for me, I like to take my time sometimes in the no air parts of the levels ;)