Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO ALL GAMERS WHO NEED THE DOLLCATCHER ACHIEVEMENT:

I will help any and all who still need this achievement. I use the sell and trade method so you will not be getting any dolls to keep. No payment or trade is required. All I ask is that you are able to join a game with both DLC. That means you must either have both DLC or you have downloaded the free versions of it. Simply send me a message over Xbox and I will assist you.

My GT is BlueDragonRR. Good luck and good hunting.

I cannot thank this man enough; truly, one of the kindest and most outgoing gamers I've ever had the pleasure of playing with.

Thanks again, pal. Like I said, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to hit me up.

TO ALL GAMERS WHO NEED THE DOLLCATCHER ACHIEVEMENT:

I will help any and all who still need this achievement. I use the sell and trade method so you will not be getting any dolls to keep. No payment or trade is required. All I ask is that you are able to join a game with both DLC. That means you must either have both DLC or you have downloaded the free versions of it. Simply send me a message over Xbox and I will assist you.

My GT is BlueDragonRR. Good luck and good hunting.

Thanks a bunch for the quick help for this achievement, let me know if there is anything I can do to return the favor in the future.

hello everyone. i have some dolls for trade. 5 teresa dolls, 5 garths, 3 reavers, hammer and 4luciens. im looking for the damn chicken suit. fable2.com/fable2.xbox.com and other sites dont work so that all i need now. anyone could borrow/trade the chicken suit or simply kick those 5 chickens in coop for me?? i also have items required for dlc achievements (all dyes, knothole books, murgo statues and puny carrots :)

my GT is kami WAM

i just finished the game . im selling the game so i just want to give away the chciken suit and the dolls (8xteresa, 3xGarth, 2xLucien, 2xReaver, 1x Hero, 1xHammer). also items from DLCs are for give away too. gt: kami WAM

So I played through this game about 2 years ago and beat most of it, so I decided to buy it back and finish it up since I already had about 800 GS in the game... didn't realize I'd need dolls. If anyone would be willing to help with that and maybe let me borrow them, I'd be extremely appreciate!

Tag: thefrozeneskimo

I'm usually on between 6pm-11pm central time, or anytime on weekends. Thanks a bunch!

Hey. I've also just begun to play again after finding out I need to

Get the dolls to unlock the achievement. Can anyone help at all?

All my friends have no dolls and I've only got the union jack pants

One.

Xbox gamertag is The Nutter12464 :)

Nearly always online.

Cheers

Hey guys, I'm willing to trade for dolls. I currently have an infinite supply of Theresa and Hero(the nameless one) Dolls and am willing to trade them for any of the other ones.

Message me on xbox live if interested in trading. GT: xXGh0stsXx

Hey guys, just fyi Metroido posted a thread here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=315158

Which explains an alternative method for collecting the Lucian, Hammer, Garth, Reaver, and Theresa Dolls other than trading. It might take awhile depending how lucky/unlucky you are.

As far as the chicken suits and Hero Dolls, I can help with those. Just send me a message on xbox live.

GT: xXGh0stsXx

Hi there,

I dont actually want the dolls, i read that if the person with the dolls opens up a chest then it will give the coop partner the achievement. If someone is just willing to let me join there game for a second i would be grateful.

If you would be nice enough, send me a friend request and message on xbox to let me know. GT: SugarlessStraw

I really want to finish this game and the only achievement I need is the Dollcatcher. If someone could help me it would be really appreciated.

All I need is the Lucien and Hammer dolls. I'm guessing once you've traded them the person could trade them back.

GT: ZombieDisco5150

Edit: Thanks to xXxWEAPON X 007 for helping me get this achievement.

Edited by ZombieDisco5150

Hi, I'm looking for someone who already has all the hero dolls and would be willing to sell one to the store, then buy it back so I could "witness another hero" collecting all the dolls.

It's easy, and I'll even pay you for your time if you require it. And either way, you'll receive some sort of gift from me.

My gamer tag is Lady Lokari. Feel free to friend me.