Achievement Guide

the_b1ues

We found the easiest way online is the Pitbull map, deathmatch. One of you who is doing the kills gets in the middle where the turret guns (moutned weapons) are. There are 3 possible spawn points for the one who is going to get killed. The watertower, a down left at a hut like strcutre or by the windmill. Get a sniper and headshot your buddy as much as you can 15 XP. There is an ammo crate nearby. When you weapons starts to jam you could give the joy of killing to you buddy. I got around 500-600 XP/ match if you and your buddy get used to it, you'll sure do more and more each round.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapons Expert 20

Purchase the manuals and acquire the bandoliers for every weapon

You can buy the manual for each weapon once you have purchased that weapon. Just highlight the weapon and press LB/RB to scroll through.

But im not sure how to get the bandoliers yet.

The Bandoliers appears in the upgrade list to purchase. Just make RB to the other lists, in the computer.

the achievement Dawa ya Moto ni Moto seems to be story related and therefore unmissable. i unlocked it after completing the first mission in the southern territory.

i think for the Third Faction achievement you just need to do all the buddy sidequests at mikes bar, i dont know for sure as one of my buddies died but they all seem to die unavoidably at the end of act 1 anyway

Dawa ya moto ni moto - 20g

This one will unlock after you have done a certain mission. I can't remember which one, but you have to defend a large boat. It's at approximately 45% of the way through the game.

yeah thats the first story mission (ie. involving the factions) once you get to the southern territory, as i remember its unavoidable to do anything but that mission first - you have to go and get that mission first because its a red objective to do so

the_b1ues, thought it might be worth pointing out that i found the easiest way for me to get the '...and into the fire' and 'good night sweet prince' achievements was to -

**spoiler alert**

do the mission where you have to get the gold for the UNLL (or whatever theyre called), subvert the mission by taking your buddy up on their request to do things differently. then when you go to the oasis with your buddy as the last part of the mission, go down the hole where the gold is and press back next to the gold as you normally would, then save. now come out of the hole and your buddy shouldve taken a pounding and be on deaths door. if not on deaths door already, let them sweat it out a bit longer than mop up the bad guys(this is an easy mission with it being so early on in the game). go over to her and start the whole heal/kill process by pressing Y and blow her brains out. one achievement. reload the last save, do it all again but this time save her and carry on the game like normal! two achievements

my buddy was a she, yours may be a he

Edited by NukeDukem

Now I haven't beaten the game yet, but I'm pretty sure some of the achievements that you have red text under can be summarized by "Story related - will obtain while progressing the story."

Once again I may be wrong as I don't have the achievements, but the ones that come to mind:

Down but not out 10

Escape to Bowa-Seko - the Southern Territory.

Dawa ya moto ni moto 20

Break the ceasefire and reignite the conflict.

Prison escape 20

Escape torture at the old slave outpost.

Last man standing 30

Wipe out the senior leadership of both Factions and determine who will be the new Warlords.

Heart of Darkness 40

Enter the Heart of Darkness.

The horror... the horror... 40

Resolve your conflict with the Jackal to facilitate the exodus.

Only suggesting just to clean up the guide a bit. Hope you found this advice helpful.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/592/UPsqZqw=.jpgWanderer 10

Find all the Safe Houses in Leboa-Sako - the Northern Territory

North District Safe House Marked by the Tent icon will make more clearer map soon.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/the_b1ues/FarcryMapNorth.png

Thanks man, going for this today, I'm already in South but hopefully you can go back to North. If you can, I go to get these :D

yeah thats the first story mission (ie. involving the factions) once you get to the southern territory, as i remember its unavoidable to do anything but that mission first - you have to go and get that mission first because its a red objective to do so

the_b1ues, thought it might be worth pointing out that i found the easiest way for me to get the '...and into the fire' and 'good night sweet prince' achievements was to -

**spoiler alert**

do the mission where you have to get the gold for the UNLL (or whatever theyre called), subvert the mission by taking your buddy up on their request to do things differently. then when you go to the oasis with your buddy as the last part of the mission, go down the hole where the gold is and press back next to the gold as you normally would, then save. now come out of the hole and your buddy shouldve taken a pounding and be on deaths door. if not on deaths door already, let them sweat it out a bit longer than mop up the bad guys(this is an easy mission with it being so early on in the game). go over to her and start the whole heal/kill process by pressing Y and blow her brains out. one achievement. reload the last save, do it all again but this time save her and carry on the game like normal! two achievements

my buddy was a she, yours may be a he

Yeah, thats the way i did it. You should add it too the guide radiant. Its by far the easiest way to get the 70g

I have some questions. I just unlocked the second map. But I needed to choise who I rescued (buddies or church). I decided to buddies, but I died and carried out to the desert. Now it says that I left all my buddies, and I guess the quests for undercover taken from church are gone. Did I screw uo carrying up with the story?

I messed out too, the missions suported by buddies, the alternative way to do. The guy keeps diying in the end, and I can't rez him. He dies all the time...

So, did I missed the achivs for the undercover and buddies? :(

I don't know about the buddy achievement but I can confirm that the underground achievement will still unlock.

I too chose to save my buddies but they all died.

I think it's unavoidable that nobody but you survives the end of act 1.

Nevertheless,I got the Courier achievement rather suprising after completing 5 of the underground missions(some in the north,some in the south), only going after them when I needed more medicine.

I'm not sure if that was a glitch,but that's what happened to me.

Now I completed the game but I still don't know what exactly the "The third Faction" Achievement requires you to do.

Do all the buddy sidemissions?

Avoid that anyone of them dies?

Just save them were they are originally being held captive?

Has anyone unlocked this and can explain what he did?