Collectable Map (COMPLETE!)

xPlozion

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/38/mclacollyi2.png

If you're going for all 60 at once, doing race editor, and dragging you vehicle across the map is faster than driving imho.

If you're missing one or two, and you don't know which one's they are, press start, go to the settings tab, down to stats and then collectables. It will tell you which ones you have for each section of the city.

Edited by xPlozion

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using your map but there are three on there I can't locate.. perhaps you or someone else could give me a description?

Downtown #15

Beach #3

Beach #15

I actually have one of them but it was before I started using the map so I don't know which one I have. Thanks for any help.

Beach #3 is ontop of a building by the mall. if you go into map editor, hover ontop of that building (it'll have white stripes in the general look of +--+), otherwise you would have to ramp across the highway. beach 15 is inside of the building. downtown 15 is in between two trees in some plants

and by the way, if you go into your start menu, then to the settings tab, go to stats, then collectables :)

Edited by xPlozion

Thanks alot, but one question, does enabling the cheats still allow you to earn achievements or is that locked along with rep and money?
To be honest, I don't know. I only got the collectables to get the achievement. I have no desire whatsoever to actually enable the cheats, but I wouldn't see why you can't get the 50M on a wheelie achievement with it on, but it might be for just a few.

I have a question. For me to use the cheats do I have to only collect that collectible or have get all of them up to that collectible?
it's added up. if you collect 2 from the hills, 3 from the beaches, 3 from hollywood and 2 from downtown, you'll unlock the unlimited nitro, no matter what order you get them in. it's a total that they work off of.