Spire Glitch!!! WTF? (Spoiler)

Facial La Fleur

So I'm at the point in the Spire after I meet up with the Will Hero to escape through the Commandants chamber. I'm asked to look through the window and I do but NOTHING happens. I just stand there and look at my wonderful fingernails or crack my back or some other dumbass motion to indicate boredom and I can't progress. WTF? This game is glitchy as hell and freezes often and this is bullshit if I'm going to have to start over.

Ok, I'm not that dumb. Obviously I did that and when I hold the LT down it shows new recruits standing out there doing jack shit. I tried this about 6 times so far reloading my last save and it's the exact same shit. I've tried holding LT briefly and I've tried holding it anywhere from twenty seconds up to five minutes and nothing. Goddamn I better not have to start over, cuz I won't.

Hey dont lose it! :)

Same thing happened to me, just quit, dont save, and reload, you will have to do the last run up till that area, couple of corridors, and after looking out the window the guy will be standing next to you

This is stupid but I reverted all the way back to where I first leave Hammer behind and get on the ship by choosing another quest. So I'll have to do the Spire all over but that will be better than doing the whole game again. Wish me luck.

Ok guys, I figured it out. If you don't enter the Commandant's chamber before Garth, he will just stay in the entry way and you'll be glitched. So just try to stay ahead of him the entire way just to be safe. It took me over an hour to get it right but once I rushed there and said screw fighting the guards (still had to but stayed ahead of Garth) it finally worked.

I'm very relieved because I hate to hate a good game because of something minor turning major. I'm glad I will be able to finish the game and continue exploring the beautiful open world.

Ok guys, I figured it out. If you don't enter the Commandant's chamber before Garth, he will just stay in the entry way and you'll be glitched. So just try to stay ahead of him the entire way just to be safe. It took me over an hour to get it right but once I rushed there and said screw fighting the guards (still had to but stayed ahead of Garth) it finally worked.

I'm very relieved because I hate to hate a good game because of something minor turning major. I'm glad I will be able to finish the game and continue exploring the beautiful open world.

I had this same problem, and I was freaking out that I might have had to restart the game. Luckily, you can warp to bowerstone or something and it will revert as if you never started that quest and you can try again. I found that making sure Garth was through the door first helped me.

I found that making sure Garth was through the door first helped me.

It was the opposite for me. I tried so many times to let him stay ahead of me and 'guide' me since it seemed he was giving the orders and once I finally just went ahead of him and killed the guards and went into the chamber he followed.

It sucks such a fun game is so buggy at times. Oh well, that problem is solved now hopefully onto a safe remainder of the game.

I got this, had to reload... Lionhead sort your damn game out before you release it!

I just found another glitch to do with a quest that stopped me getting a achievement for renown but a bloody mod has gone and deleted my thread for some reason...

All I was saying was don't do this quest or it might glitch, I'm not going to try and help again on here...

I got this, had to reload... Lionhead sort your damn game out before you release it!

I just found another glitch to do with a quest that stopped me getting a achievement for renown but a bloody mod has gone and deleted my thread for some reason...

All I was saying was don't do this quest or it might glitch, I'm not going to try and help again on here...

Think I saw your thread on the second page. Just read it 5 - 10 minutes ago.