Achievement Discussion

Webb

- how can we have a 10k chocolate pinata ? dragon is 8400 choco only

Take your pinata to papers pets and buy all expensive things.

- 50 species resident, is it at the same time ?

no, not all at the same time. just have 50 species in your garden overall.

- Garden worth 100,000 chocolate coins do you have any tips like plant only oak trees or something like that

From ivor bargain, you will see somthing called Captains Cutglass. Buy 8-10 of those and you will be at over 100,000 garden value.(There 11,000 a pop tho, sell them all after you get 100,000).

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wanted to know how far I was from the 50 hour achievement so I figured I'd convert pinata time to real time.

Pinata Hour = 30 Seconds

Pinata Day = 12 Minutes

With that said,

1 Hour = 5 Pinata Days

10 Hours = 50 Pinata Days

50 Hours = 250 Pinata Days

So, the 10 Hour achievement should unlock once you pass the 50 pinata day mark, and the 50 hour achievement should unlock after day 250.

If you'd like to see what day you're at, go into your garden and press "X" to bring up the menu. Now go to Journal>Player Awards>Player Status. Your "pinata time" playtime will show to the lower left.

EDIT: While posting this I was at day 249, so I figured I'd be a good guinea pig to test on. Good news, Longevity Master unlocked right on the button! 250 pinata days = 50 hours.

The achievements say to use [pinata] to distract him, but how exactly do you?

I tried simply directing the pinata to him as he was stalking a sick pinata but that did nothing. Any tips?

Also, has anyone found that trying to use a Taffly to fertilise stuff is kind of annoying? Whenever I try he just scarpers to the other side of the garden.

Sounds like you did it right. You can use either the crowla or the sherbat to distract him. Just select either one of those, and then select dastardos. The pinata should get close to him, do something funky, and then the achievement should unlock.

You only have to use the taffly once for the achievement, I find that Ivor Bargain's special mix fertilizer is the best, at only 9 CCs and it fertilizes anything.

Good luck

Sounds like you did it right. You can use either the crowla or the sherbat to distract him. Just select either one of those, and then select dastardos. The pinata should get close to him, do something funky, and then the achievement should unlock.

You only have to use the taffly once for the achievement, I find that Ivor Bargain's special mix fertilizer is the best, at only 9 CCs and it fertilizes anything.

Good luck

I was using a Macaracoon, no wonder it didn't work. And I only want to use the taffly fertiliser thing once, I hate those damn things.

Thanks, mods can lock now (and delete if you want).

I'll tell you all, I orginally got this game for what I though would be an easy 1000 GS... but I came to be pretty addicted to this game, and it was a challenging 1000, but not too difficult. This has to be one of the funnest games I've every played on any system. All hail Viva Pinata!

Rare do come out with some great games...and Perfect Dark Zero.

Currently on 820, hopefully I will get most if not all the rest tonight.

l looked at the achievement, thought i understood it but l was looking at my player awards. And the garden value is 114,941. ls someone wrong or is that combined? Because i have 3 Gardens. 1. ls my Real Garden, 2. ls my Gold Farming Garden, and 3. ls my Romance Garden. For my Real garden it was 84,000 then i bought a Cutlass, Pirate, Moon-on-a-Stick, Swan Fountian and it went up but nothing. Someone please help me

EDIT: Nevermind l put 2 Donkeys ln a box and it unlocked.

So all day today i needed my last achievement. The 50 hour one and i needed 13 hours to finish it. SO today i sat there and watched some tv and made sure it was counting. Now i woulda had this at 12:00 on the Dot but i messed up and didnt switch to me 360 for an hour. Stupid Ninja Warrior Show. But anyways i counted down with my friend in private chat about and on my 250th day with 0 Hours and 0 Minutes i was in my journal and nothing was unlocking. l was starting to get sad nothing was poping up and my satisfaction wasnt fading away quickly. So i exit outta my journal and as soon as i did "Achievement Unlock" l was so excited