Energy Bobblehead...makes me wanna quit game

deneco4

Yes and no. You can load the save, but you have to do that first. There are 20 bobbleheads, you have 6, one in Ravenrock leaves 13 elsewhere. If you were to go find the 13, and then load your save at Ravenrock- you would be back to 6 bobbleheads.

Just load the save, find the bobblehead, and then continue as usual.

Ah yes, but the problem is, on the Raven Rock save, I don't think I have any Bobbleheads...So I'll have to load up that save and find ALL the Bobbleheads, including the ones I've already found. Correct? I wish it just tracked all the Bobbleheads I found on every save..that's what I was hoping for. :(

Edited by Giant Enemy Cat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no getting around the fact that you can't get back into Ravenrock.

Uh,yes,he can. He just stated that he had a previous save from Raven Rock. He was just asking whether or not the game would keep track of the bobbleheads he had now IF he were to load up that save to get that particular bobblehead.

To the OP,just load up your Raven Rock save,get your bobblehead and continue like always. Besides,I'm sure you'll get those other bobbleheads you have already in no time really since you already know the locations. :)

Bobblehead collections is tracked per game. If you find 1 in one game and 19 in a differnt game, no achievment. Just load the save up. As the guy above said, you will find those others easy since you know where they are. OR!! just play through the game again but make differnt choices and then look for bobbleheads, that way you can still enjoy the game because of its differnt outcomes and look for those little bastards :D

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately you have to own them all at the same time to get the achievement so your method won't work. You can use your old save though. Just pick up the bobble head in Raven Rock and then pick up the other ones you need to get the achievement. After that you can just load your actual save and play normally again.

No it won't. You're current character has to have all 20 bobbleheads collected. A friend of mine missed the vault 101 bobblehead (twice) and then tried to get it with a new playthrough and it didn't work. I would suggest just reloading the previous save and then going on from there. It may not be ideal, but it will save you another playthrough.

EDIT: Dang! ^^^ posted before me :)

• 1 month later...

Probably will not be able to go back into DC area from the main game as it looks like the DLC will take place in other locations.

If the DLC takes place later than the original story, I wonder how you are supposed to use your original character if you finished the game in a certain way! Its going to cause some continuity errors thats for sure.

with the broken steel DLC (march/april 09) you can play after the main storyline ends. However it does nothing for the missable bobbleheads. Vault 101, Raven Rock and i believe one other one can still be missed and bethesda is not doing anything about it.

They're there as a challenge to make you look around. if you miss 'em. you fault lol.

If you have the PC version you can just go download one of the bobblehead mover mods that moves them all to outside vault 101.

There are 3 ANNOUNCED DLC Titles

Operation Anchorage, next week.

The Pitt - Feb 09

Broken Steel - March/April 09 (month not confirmed)

But as with Oblivion there could be much more and bethesda has already said they have other ideas for more DLC down the road.

And PC owners have about 4000 mods to choose from as well.