In the near future

PanTh3r

There's a Let's Play video series on this game located on gamevee, with commentary. It's pretty good. I watched it through about a month ago, and I plowed through the entire game today, with minimal help from gamefaqs guides (I just wanted to know the location of 3 Honeycomb and the number of Notes in the final world areas) and I managed to get 200/200 in about 11 hours (I had the day off, Gamefaqs guide for the Bottles puzzles. Seriously, screw you Bottles)

I have already gone to work on these, sooner than expected. It should be published and uplaoded by tomarrow or the weekend hopefully. <----Mumbo's Mountain anyway. Next Ill do the 2nd level.

Also please note these are in a semi-neat layout. They aren't perfect but im sure people will appreciate them and use them as they are pretty well done. If you have suggestions for me when the video comes out please send me a message via XBL, AIM, Comment/Message on YT.

Thanks,

Max "MaX aKa PanTh3r" PanTh3r

lol, and no, my last name is not PanTh3r, but my first name is Max.

im gettn kinda pissed, the video is like 14:45 and stuff, but it doesnt show how to the honeycomb(s). Back on topic on why im pissed though, i couldnt get the multi-uploader to work because the gears thing or w.e i need wouldnt download so i just did a regular one and they rejected my video... so the 1st 1 isnt up yet