Love this series

Sakurafire

• 1 month later...
Who else wants to buy a Japanese Xbox just for this game?

Better than Super Aniki....... >_>;;

Well I did.. and im sure others will follow suit.

Besides it CHO-aniki ;)

If you're a shmup fan and looking for 360 games heres a link I have specifically to amazon.co.jp.

its in japanese. Also some games like dodonpachi has been delayed. Also there is a special edition of "Death Smiles"

Another thing to note. For games like Raiden Fighter aces and maybe Raiden IV you might want to grab those NOW while you can because i've heard they are on a limited print run. Supposedly otomedius is also in that category. Before I got my JP360 I already had 3 games for it. AND check out play-asia's Compatibility game list. You can play some good amount of US 360 games on the JP 360.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Xbox360のShmups/lm/R2FI6SVKV5TV16/ref=cm_lmt_dtpa_f_1_rdssss1

• 1 year later...
Well I did.. and im sure others will follow suit.

Besides it CHO-aniki ;)

If you're a shmup fan and looking for 360 games heres a link I have specifically to amazon.co.jp.

its in japanese. Also some games like dodonpachi has been delayed. Also there is a special edition of "Death Smiles"

Another thing to note. For games like Raiden Fighter aces and maybe Raiden IV you might want to grab those NOW while you can because i've heard they are on a limited print run. Supposedly otomedius is also in that category. Before I got my JP360 I already had 3 games for it. AND check out play-asia's Compatibility game list. You can play some good amount of US 360 games on the JP 360.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Xbox360のShmups/lm/R2FI6SVKV5TV16/ref=cm_lmt_dtpa_f_1_rdssss1

i have all the CHO-aniki ;) games and there pretty fun in a odd way, but Otomedius G is a great game to.

• 1 year later...