Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can play expert guitar pretty well and expert bass is really easy.

Im lookin for an expert guitar partner who will help me get gold stars on songs that are annoying me( Ex: 600 notes in a row expert bass on sgt. pepper's song and i still didnt get gold), and any others who play expert and can gold star songs. lol.

Also lookin for people for the unison bonuses and 60 sec. beatlemania.

Send me a FR and a message, be on all day this friday/saturday.

Edited by SparkyTh3Dog

I need to get 3 band achievements:

1,000,000 points in a song

Maintain Beatlemania for 60 seconds

All together now (Guitar, bass and drum unison bonus on the songs listed)

I play guitar/bass expert almost all sightread fc, but I prefer to play drums (expert/almost all fc, yeah I got shelter skelter achievement).

I need to get 3 band achievements:

1,000,000 points in a song

Maintain Beatlemania for 60 seconds

All together now (Guitar, bass and drum unison bonus on the songs listed)

I play bass expert and can get 99% for just about all the songs. Guitar I can get 100% on hard for most. If I could get some gold stars that would be great too.

Gamertag: epicrage27

Thanks in advance!

If there's anyone who lives in the Dallas, Texas area (or better yet, north of Dallas) and can think they can pull off the Triple Fab achievement, send me a PM. My husband and I already did the Double Fab together. The only downer to getting together is that'd we'd have to Triple Fab everything three times to get the achievement for all three of us... but it could be fun along the way... PM me!

Hey,

I am looking for anyone to help me gold star songs and I think I also need the 60 sec beatlemania. Anyway, I play bass on expert and I can play guitar on expert and usually get five stars, but i'm not really good enough to gold star. Btw, i plan on getting the DLC as it comes out so if anyone is looking for someone to just play with as more comes out i'm online a lot. just FR and let me know. GT: reverendsquirel