Abilities List

Syraphin

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showing the real names wouldn't be to bad, chances are people that look here might not even know who that person is.

Plus Irina can also do Omnistrike like Rush, and all abilities can go up to a max of level 5 at least, thats what some of my skills have been stuck at for ages and im at battle rank 135 now.

Haha yeah it's an awesome move, I was surprised no one else had posted saying they've got it

I've had most of those moves for ages to be honest but I just decided to post here now xD

Mighty Acala's Wrath IV

Moulinet III

One Handed

Requiem

Weapon Arts

Megalore - Pagus can use this once he asks for the item exclusive to him, Heartache (You get this from one of the bases on Disc 2) I haven't seen it because I only noticed he had it as I was switching him out but it says it does substantial damage

Invocations

Double Time III

Two Handed

Double Strike III

Also was not sure if it was cleared up, but there was a question about one-handed axes giving mighty instead of nimble. I got nimble lunge/kneesplitter dual-wielding axes way early on.

(Woo, first post)

Nimble Double Cross IV

Permafrost III/IV

For any ability that has at least II by it's name you may as well put up to V as it's apparent that's most likely the highest and extremely likely that any ability that can improve to II can go up to V

Also it seems any physical move can change to Nimble and Mighty (maybe more we don't know about too)

Just saying, save time as people just end up posting improved abilities

Some stuff that isnt listed:

One Handed

Crushing Hit (Mace)

Dual Wield

Double Swing (Mace)

Triple Axel (Axe)

Weapon Arts

Lugh's Revenge (Torgal only)

Summons

Lob Omen (Jager only)

Edited by Sheik