Cog Tag Locations

L3giOn

Where did you find your last cog tag?  

1,856 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you find your last cog tag?

• ACT 1
    • ACT 2
    • ACT 3
    • ACT 4
    • ACT 5
    • I don't remember
    • I still haven't found it

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i played i didnt use the guide but when i looked at the guide some of them are wrong. So whenever u see a GoW Logo just look around that whole room not just next to it

None of them are wrong. I've gotten numerous messages from people thanking me because they found all the tags using this guide.

In one of the train cars, you are going to see the Crimson Omen. When you do, continue through the car normally. As soon as you get to the door between that car and the next one, take an immediate left (while between the cars) and you will see a door running paralell to the path you just took. Open that door, and run to the end of the hall. The Tag is sitting in the middle of the room.

In one of the train cars, you are going to see the Crimson Omen. When you do, continue through the car normally. As soon as you get to the door between that car and the next one, take an immediate left (while between the cars) and you will see a door running paralell to the path you just took. Open that door, and run to the end of the hall. The Tag is sitting in the middle of the room.

thanks for the quick response man.

still its not clear...

is it before the last room we open(last fight with Raam)???

I went to the room where i killed the guy with a bow and the retchhhher. found some ammo and thats it...no tag!