Achievement Guide

ferrara316

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you check the move-sets? lol. I go on create a move-set and I have Preset 1-30 thats all. Am I looking in the wrong place ?

If it helps, when I go to the title management it says locked - Tommy Dreamer... (Is this what Im missing?)

So frustrating.

if all of the movesets 1-30 are all white, they are unlocked. As for Tommy Dreamer, he is already unlocked from the beginning so that cant be it.

Thank god I looked on this site before I deleted my save. I was about to delete my saves from this game cuz I looked at other RTWM guides and I did everyone the writers of the guide had, and I just thought my game was glitched or something. I just wanted to make sure nobody else wrote a guide and I came across this one and nobody ever put down zombie finley in their guides and that was the final one I needed for teh 150 gs achievement. Thank you for writing this guide.

Nice,if someone ask me i´ll say the time for hit 1K is more than 25 hours

I'm not sure how long it's taking everybody else to tackle the full 1000, but for me it's going to look close to 25-30 hours to complete. I'm thinking closer to 30 hours for me because I'll have to do a 6th career thanks to losing HoF after editing my CAW. Maybe 16 hours does look reasonable for some though.

An easy way to beat Batista is to work the head as when you get your finisher, it does main damage to the head, so doing your running knee attack (LB, X + UP) and your running neckbreaker (LB, Right Analogue Stick Up) works well, then a pedigree should either get him on red head damage or make him bleed, thats what i did and had over 1:00 to spare

hi

on the john cena bonuses, can anyone help with the win in under 2:30 bonus?

any help would be highly appreciated as im quite new to this. Are there any tips win win a match quickly? Im playin on normal difficulty. Also can possible save before the match?

thanks

I put the estimated time up as to give somewhat of an idea how long your looking at here. I also took it into account you followed the guide as where to make alternate saves for RTWM for all the bonuses.

For all the RTWM it should take no longer than 50 minutes a piece as it is simple as hell on easy. So right there is roughly 6 hours.

For career mode, if you used what i said in the guide. (Table matches, No DQ's) it should take you no longer than 2 hours a piece. Making it 10 hours total for all 5 hall of famers.

Add 2 hours to get all the titles and other misc achievements you got about 16 - 18 hours.

I 16 + hours so to make everyone not get bent out of shape over it i changed it to 18 - 20 hours.

Sorry for the commotion, and thanks for the feedback

hi

on the john cena bonuses, can anyone help with the win in under 2:30 bonus?

any help would be highly appreciated as im quite new to this. Are there any tips win win a match quickly? Im playin on normal difficulty. Also can possible save before the match?

thanks

Just target one area of the person, with cena, I'd say the body as thats where the F-U makes the most impact

Just do quick grapples and running grapples to the body, this is how i do my time limit challenges

Do I just stand there and let Edge beat me at NWO?

Trust me thats not the annoying thing.

Stopping either Rey or Batista, whoever your team-mate is at the time from breaking every pin fall attempt that Edge tries to make on you is far more annoying lol.

Still dont have the Collectables achievement too, although I havent been working to get it for a while tbh lol.

Trust me thats not the annoying thing.

Stopping either Rey or Batista, whoever your team-mate is at the time from breaking every pin fall attempt that Edge tries to make on you is far more annoying lol.

Still dont have the Collectables achievement too, although I havent been working to get it for a while tbh lol.

True, the little bastard is a pain in the arse! :uzi:

So I set Rey to Controller 2 :p

Chris Jericho:-

69 days to Wrestlemania - pin Finlay as Jericho to unlock WCW roster selection and belt in Roster Management.

34 days to Wrestlemania - win without using a finisher to unlock the an alternate outfit.

13 days to Wrestlemania – pick Mr. Kennedy as your prime suspect and make him bleed in your match against him to unlock The Code Entrance.

Win at Wrestlemania to unlock Masked Man as a playable character.

On the Chris Jericho RTW i had the match where i couldnt use a finisher at 41 days to go...

I put the estimated time up as to give somewhat of an idea how long your looking at here. I also took it into account you followed the guide as where to make alternate saves for RTWM for all the bonuses.

For all the RTWM it should take no longer than 50 minutes a piece as it is simple as hell on easy. So right there is roughly 6 hours.

For career mode, if you used what i said in the guide. (Table matches, No DQ's) it should take you no longer than 2 hours a piece. Making it 10 hours total for all 5 hall of famers.

Add 2 hours to get all the titles and other misc achievements you got about 16 - 18 hours.

I 16 + hours so to make everyone not get bent out of shape over it i changed it to 18 - 20 hours.

Sorry for the commotion, and thanks for the feedback

Finally finished and it took me about 31 hours total. I spent about 4 hours to get A Year in the Life (played it match by match with a CAW and went to Hall of Fame), 12 hours to get through all the Road to Wrestlemania achievements and about 15 hours to get through 5 more careers with Hall of Fame status.

I did this on default difficulty. I watched all the videos during RtWM as well. Not trying to get "bent out of shape over it," just trying to offer an idea of what others are completing the game at. I took my time, enjoyed the game and completed the 1000. I could see 18-20 hours as doable if you rush the game on easy.

Still, great work on the guide. The time isn't that big of a deal for some, but for those that it is, rushing on easy would be the way to go.

On create an entrance, when I go into Team, on the second page the first option is locked. Is that the evolution entrance?

If it's under the movie option the 8th one down on the second page is Evolution. My second page's first option is still locked. It might be Jericho's Code Entrance?:confused:

Edited by ASH4L
spelling