glitch in tick tock wood?

nascarfan38124

alright i have 99 jiggys and 900 notes and i look at my totals and it says that the one i am missing is in tick tock wood. i have looked at several guides and i have done all of the 10 jiggys in the wood

I have climbed up to the top room

i have climbed the (hard) way up the tree jumping on leaves and found got the jiggy

i have defeated the the beehive

the beaver is in his house and there is no jiggy there

nabnuts is in his house with the acrorns piled on the ground (and i have even regrabbed all 6 acorns again and walked up to him in his house and nothing happens)

the eagle is compleately gone and is not there in any seasons

i have flown across the floor in the tree house in summer when it is being built

the plant has been compleatly grown and there is no jiggy ontop of it

some guides talk about this jiggy by getting it in winter when the plants are dead and some say to use the bee and i believe it is talking about the chomping plant right outside the highest room where the first jiggy is and i believe that this was the first one i got in the spring as a bee

and finnaly in the pause screen i have all 5 jinjo's

so am i retarted or is my game glitched?

When you get the last Jinjo, doesn't the Jiggy drop on the ground? I'd say double check all the Jinjo locations, starting with the beehive.

yes i remember getting the blue one last atop of mumbo's and i rechecked there to no avail

have you checked for all the jiggies inside of gruntilda's lair??? maybe those are slipping you up

i checked the in game totals screens and it says that the last one is in ttw

well in the mean time i restarted and have less than 5 more to get right now so im going to go back and work on that XD

UPDATE:

alright well on my second save i have gotten to the same exact spot XD

but i payed extra attention this time and i realized that the one i am missing is the one where it says to fly up in winter because the plants are dead or go as a bee

i thought i got this one before but actualy all i got was a jinjo so can anyone help me with this one?

UPDATE: 2

... aparently i am retarded XD i just found it... all of the guides say the top of the tree where i assumed that it ment the top where the jiggy is but aparently there is a higher top that one guide had the decency to warn me about XD

crisis solved... for now

Edited by nascarfan38124