Jinjo Locations.

the_b1ues

Heres all the Jinjos ive found in the game hope it helps. If anyone needs any of the Custom Blueprints that i have used send me a message I will send them to you.

Nutty Arces - Act 1

Red Jinjo Speed - To your right on top of the hill as you start the leval.

First Jinjo the basic trolly will work fine for this.

Green Jinjo Fetch - To your left on top of the hill as you start the leval.

Jinjos lost his Banjo your basic trolly will do. Drive over to Mumbo Nuts get the Banjo and come back. Simple.

Nutty Arces - Act 2

Purple Jinjo Taxi - When you start the leval turn around and go to the swamp behind you the Jinjo is on an island in the middle.

This isnt to hard if you can drive. As soon as the Jinjo get in drive as fast as you can over to Coconut pile.

Green Jinjo Race - When you start the leval go to your right past Mumbos Nuts to the Hilly Area.

Simple race around a small track Humba Racer will get you a goof lead to easly win this.

Blue Jinjo Combat - As you start the leval its on your left on the sandy beach area.

Like I did with all the combat Jinjos I used the vehicle with the cage. (Buy from Humba after you get your first Jiggy). With this just push him out of the Area.

Nutty Arces - Act 3

Red Jinjo Hurl - To the left of the Volcano on the Runway.

Most vehicles will work as long as you put some form of a pusher on the front. If you still have trouble add a bit more power.

Yellow Jinjo Fetch - To your left as your start the leval.

I used the the trolly pick the fastest one you own run over to the pond to the left of the entrace to the volcano the Glowbo is in the pond. Put him in your trolly and drive him back.

Nutty Arces - Act 4

Blue Jinjo Taxi - Facing the Entrance to the Volcano this is to the right next a path that heads up.

You dont get a choice of Vechical here. So youll have to make do. Drive up the path as fast as you can and turn left up the top. Take the first tunnal you come to but make sure to shoot the enermy inside or he will corse you troubles. When out of this tunnal tunnal, turn left and go through the next do the same to the enermy again. When you exit this there will be 4 gruntbots that roll at you ether shoot them or try to avoid then be carful though if you get hit your Jinjo will sometime jump out. Then try to drive as fast as you can to the top.

Orange Jinjo Hurling - Behind Mumbo's Nuts farm, go around behind the cliff and drive up the slop to the top.

You need a fair bit of power for this and a pusher on front of your vehicle. If you push him off towards the left (the swamp) he will seem to bouce alot and traval alot futher.

Nutty Arces - Act 5

Yellow Jinjo Combat - In Mumbo's Nuts farm.

For this an most other combat Jinjos, I used the Cage but it is a tough, you wont be able to push the Jinjo over the side, so try to push him out the gate.

Orange Jinjo Race - At the Docks

Use Humbas Boat 2 or Higher to easly win this if your still having troubles stick a couple of extra engines on.

Purple Jinjo Speed - At the top of the Volcano

Used a trolly with extra engines and drove off the top.

Nutty Arces - Act 6

Orange Jinjo Hurl - At the top of the Volcano.

Dont really no what to say this is a hard one just keep ramming him with different high power vehicles, try using the springs try everything you will get this in the end.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 1

Orange Jinjo Speed - After you start the leval turn to you right and go up the slops the Jinjo is behind the big chip.

Easy to get this one just use a fast car i used the Trolly Mark 3 with some extra Engines stuck on.

Blue Jinjo Fetch - Opposite side to Orange Jinjo on anther platform.

I made myslef a flying trolly for all the flying challenges, so you could make your own one. From the starting point fly right up if you hit the path above you are at the right hight. On your right there is some crayons. The book is next to it. Put in your trolly and take it back down to Jinjo.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 2

Orange Jinjo Combat - From start point drive right and fall down to ground floor.

Like I did with all the combat Jinjos I used the vehicle with the cage. If you stuggle add some engines to it.(Buy from Humba after you get your first Jiggy). With this just push him out of the Area.

Green Jinjo Taxi - Go up the lift to the lft of the start this will take you to floor 4. Drive forward a little bit and you will see a platform below you with a Jinjo on. Next to a flashing light.

With the vehicle given drive off to your left to land on groud floor. Jinjo will fall out so drive near him to pick him up and then drive to the location.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 3

Yellow Jinjo Combat - Take the lift to Floor 4 and the Jinjo is right infront of you.

Like I did with all the combat Jinjos I used the vehicle with the cage. If you stuggle add some engines to it.(Buy from Humba after you get your first Jiggy). With this just push him out of the Area.

Green Jinjo Speed - Take the lift to Floor 4 and the Jinjo is right infront of you.

I used my custom trolly with lots of Engine power on it.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 4

Purple Jinjo Race - On floor 2 on the platform with the Big chip.

You will need High Grips Wheels for this if you havnt got this yet you will have to come back later. I used a trolly with added engines to easily win this. Just be carful when you go round corners not to fall off.

Blue Jinjo Taxi - Bottom floor near small room with the big Chip in just outside there is an area with alot of chips on the group the Jinjo is agaist the wall behind a big chip.

Dont get a choice of vehicle here. Go straight ahead up the slop and follow the Orange path until it end then make a sharp left and join anther path. The location is in front of you.

Red Jinjo Hurl - Bottom Floor in the Middle of the Banjo Kazooie Disk

Any sort of high powered car will work only got to traval 125 only problem is the walls so practice and find the best area to aim the Jinjo.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 5

Red Jinjo Race - On floor 4 from the start keep turning left and your will end up at the Jinjo hes by the lift that takes you up to floor 5.

This guys fast and is annoyin as he often pushes you off the track. I used my Trolly Blueprint with extra engines. But Humba Racer 3 will work fine. Just be carfull not to go to fast round the corners if you fall off it will be very hard to catch up. There are a few places you can cut corners to get ahead. So keep and eye open.

Green Jinjo Combat - Floor 4 keep turning left like before but this time when you get to the orange road go straingt forward the Jinjo is on the middle platform in this area.

Edited by the_b1ues

Heres all the Jinjos ive found in the game hope it helps. If anyone needs any of the Custom Blueprints that i have used send me a message I will send them to you.

Nutty Arces - Act 1

Red Jinjo Speed - To your right on top of the hill as you start the leval.

First Jinjo the basic trolly will work fine for this.

Green Jinjo Fetch - To your left on top of the hill as you start the leval.

Jinjos lost his Banjo your basic trolly will do. Drive over to Mumbo Nuts get the Banjo and come back. Simple.

Nutty Arces - Act 2

Purple Jinjo Taxi - When you start the leval turn around and go to the swamp behind you the Jinjo is on an island in the middle.

This isnt to hard if you can drive. As soon as the Jinjo get in drive as fast as you can over to Coconut pile.

Green Jinjo Race - When you start the leval go to your right past Mumbos Nuts to the Hilly Area.

Simple race around a small track Humba Racer will get you a goof lead to easly win this.

Blue Jinjo Combat - As you start the leval its on your left on the sandy beach area.

Like I did with all the combat Jinjos I used the vehicle with the cage. (Buy from Humba after you get your first Jiggy). With this just push him out of the Area.

Nutty Arces - Act 3

Red Jinjo Hurl - To the left of the Volcano on the Runway.

Most vehicles will work as long as you put some form of a pusher on the front. If you still have trouble add a bit more power.

Yellow Jinjo Fetch - To your left as your start the leval.

I used the the trolly pick the fastest one you own run over to the pond to the left of the entrace to the volcano the Glowbo is in the pond. Put him in your trolly and drive him back.

Nutty Arces - Act 4

Blue Jinjo Taxi - Facing the Entrance to the Volcano this is to the right next a path that heads up.

You dont get a choice of Vechical here. So youll have to make do. Drive up the path as fast as you can and turn left up the top. Take the first tunnal you come to but make sure to shoot the enermy inside or he will corse you troubles. When out of this tunnal tunnal, turn left and go through the next do the same to the enermy again. When you exit this there will be 4 gruntbots that roll at you ether shoot them or try to avoid then be carful though if you get hit your Jinjo will sometime jump out. Then try to drive as fast as you can to the top.

Orange Jinjo Hurling - Behind Mumbo's Nuts farm, go around behind the cliff and drive up the slop to the top.

You need a fair bit of power for this and a pusher on front of your vehicle. If you push him off towards the left (the swamp) he will seem to bouce alot and traval alot futher.

Nutty Arces - Act 5

Yellow Jinjo Combat - In Mumbo's Nuts farm.

For this an most other combat Jinjos, I used the Cage but it is a tough, you wont be able to push the Jinjo over the side, so try to push him out the gate.

Orange Jinjo Race - At the Docks

Use Humbas Boat 2 or Higher to easly win this if your still having troubles stick a couple of extra engines on.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 1

Orange Jinjo Speed - After you start the leval turn to you right and go up the slops the Jinjo is behind the big chip.

Easy to get this one just use a fast car i used the Trolly Mark 3 with some extra Engines stuck on.

Blue Jinjo Fetch - Opposite side to Orange Jinjo on anther platform.

I made myslef a flying trolly for all the flying challenges, so you could make your own one. From the starting point fly right up if you hit the path above you are at the right hight. On your right there is some crayons. The book is next to it. Put in your trolly and take it back down to Jinjo.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 2

Orange Jinjo Combat - From start point drive right and fall down to ground floor.

Green Jinjo Taxi - Go up the lift to the lft of the start this will take you to floor 4. Drive forward a little bit and you will see a platform below you with a Jinjo on. Next to a flashing light.

With the vehicle given drive off to your left to land on groud floor. Jinjo will fall out so drive near him to pick him up and then drive to the location.

Yellow Jinjo Combat - Take the lift to Floor 4 and the Jinjo is right infront of you.

Green Jinjo Speed - Take the lift to Floor 4 and the Jinjo is right infront of you.

I used my custom trolly with lots of Engine power on it.

LOGBOX 720 - Act 3

Purple Jinjo Race - On floor 2 on the platform with the Big chip.

You will need High Grips Wheels for this if you havnt got this yet you will have to come back later. I used a trolly with added engines to easily win this. Just be carful when you go round corners not to fall off.

Blue Jinjo Taxi - Bottom floor near small room with the big Chip in just outside there is an area with alot of chips on the group the Jinjo is agaist the wall behind a big chip.

Dont get a choice of vehicle here. Go straight ahead up the slop and follow the Orange path until it end then make a sharp left and join anther path. The location is in front of you.

Can you send me some Custom Blueprints to GT: FDA jcramos

Thanks