Road Maps - The Complete Walkthrough

Method

Can I just ask if old roadmaps that have been submitted (but not put up) can be listed somewhere, or at least can we have a list of maps that have been turned down etc.

I still have three maps waiting from a while back now (Tetris Evolution, Top Spin 3 and Star Trek Legacy) and would just like to know if they need more work or are fine as they are.

Cheers me dears.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello can i do a road map for Call of Duty 4? The list says it has one but I've been looking at the guide a lot in last few months and there still is no road map. I just want to be sure that it is still taken and if not I'll make one.

Can I just ask if old roadmaps that have been submitted (but not put up) can be listed somewhere, or at least can we have a list of maps that have been turned down etc.

I still have three maps waiting from a while back now (Tetris Evolution, Top Spin 3 and Star Trek Legacy) and would just like to know if they need more work or are fine as they are.

Cheers me dears.

I have the same question, 'cept for Civil War: Secret Missions, Afro Samurai, Sonic's UGC and more recently, Pimp My Ride & X-Men Origins: Wolverine. :)

I have the same question, 'cept for Civil War: Secret Missions, Afro Samurai, Sonic's UGC and more recently, Pimp My Ride & X-Men Origins: Wolverine. :)

Yea, aside from my Perfect Dark Zero which i submitted like a few days ago..I did Turok almost 2 weeks ago :/

Yea, aside from my Perfect Dark Zero which i submitted like a few days ago..I did Turok almost 2 weeks ago :/
My last one I submitted was on 2/28 and that's over 2 months now. It looks as if they just forgot about this. No attempt to add 1 in over a month for arcade and almost 1 month for retail. How hard is it to read less than 10000 words a day, yet a week?

I submitted an achievement guide, it got rejected. I am fine with that, but when I asked why, I got an answer of "there was a better guide that was just submitted around the time of yours." I was fine with that, but when 1 month passed after asking that question, and still the old guide remains, I asked why. No answer. I wait 2 months and asked why you never answered me and I got "Oh I forgot"... so I respond with ok, take your time, but could you still answer it. It has been about 1 month since then... still no freaking answer!

If the GT is falling, replace them. I can understand if they are away, but if they post almost daily, they should be able to respond to the answer, especially if you were holding a good conversation until that 1 question pops up.

It is easy to answer 1 small question, and it is easy to read 10000 words a day. Get to it, if you add RMs, you are helping more than by posting a response.

My last one I submitted was on 2/28 and that's over 2 months now. It looks as if they just forgot about this. No attempt to add 1 in over a month for arcade and almost 1 month for retail. How hard is it to read less than 10000 words a day, yet a week?

I submitted an achievement guide, it got rejected. I am fine with that, but when I asked why, I got an answer of "there was a better guide that was just submitted around the time of yours." I was fine with that, but when 1 month passed after asking that question, and still the old guide remains, I asked why. No answer. I wait 2 months and asked why you never answered me and I got "Oh I forgot"... so I respond with ok, take your time, but could you still answer it. It has been about 1 month since then... still no freaking answer!

If the GT is falling, replace them. I can understand if they are away, but if they post almost daily, they should be able to respond to the answer, especially if you were holding a good conversation until that 1 question pops up.

It is easy to answer 1 small question, and it is easy to read 10000 words a day. Get to it, if you add RMs, you are helping more than by posting a response.

I'm sorry but I've just got to ask... Do you serious think that any of your ranting will speed things up? All I ever seem to read are post about you bitching about Road Maps not being posted fast enough. Would you please stop!? In your last sentence "Get to it"... Are you serious? If I was Method, I'd tell you up front to go fuck off and chill out. How many times does Method or anyone on the guide team really have to say, "we have lives, jobs, families, etc..."? Do you not take any of that into consideration? I mean... DAMN! Please already!

Sure I can sympathize with you. There haven't been as many Road Maps posted recently but do you really thinking complaining will speed that up any at all?

Read...

Cheers me dears.

Now that's how you nicely ask when there will be more Road Maps posted. Grab a pen, get a piece of paper and take some notes from jackanape. He got the point across without sounding like such a prick.

If you think you can do better or speed up the process, then by all means contact Pants, Method, or anyone on the guide team and see if you can be a part of that. Go here. Then YOU can spend all fucking day reading Road Maps, making corrections where needed, and see that they get posted while trying to remind impatient people that you are working as quickly as you can to get all the Road Maps submitted. I'm sure Method and the guide team will get things finished as soon as they can. Just be patient.

I know that was all way off topic but I couldn't help but say something. Patience is such a virtue that seems to be growing more value as time passes because less and less people have the ability to be patient, especially about things they can't change.

To get back on topic, after all of the things I've been busy with in my life, I'm finally getting around to finishing up the Road Map for Quake 4 so I should be submitting that sometime within the next few days.

Edited by Ingles

Cheers me dears.

Sorry for the delay in the response, but Tetris and Top Spin went up in the last batch of updates and Star Trek is still in the queue. Everything you've submitted so far has been quite good and needed almost no adjustment before being uploaded. Thanks for the fine work.

Yea, I mean update some... : like add more, it has been almost a month now ;)

There are four pages of Road Maps and a full page of guides that still need to be processed. The bottom line is that newer games that don't yet have guides get priority over older games that have guides already. That being said, I processed your Hour of Victory guide yesterday. Stop complaining. You frankly have no idea how long it takes to process a submission, especially when some people frequently have a terrible grasp of basic grammar rules or don't bother to format things properly. A single guide can take as long as 45 to 60 minutes.

Quality is the most important thing and I won't be rushed into throwing a mediocre guide up on the site just because people are getting impatient.

There are four pages of Road Maps and a full page of guides that still need to be processed. The bottom line is that newer games that don't yet have guides get priority over older games that have guides already.

That explains a lot, and makes for a lot less confusion, thanks.

Quality is the most important thing and I won't be rushed into throwing a mediocre guide up on the site just because people are getting impatient.

I just wanted to say I appreciate the guide teams hard work, and couldn't agree with this statement more. Quality over quantity!

One other quick thing that I forgot to mention. I'm all for providing people feedback. Honestly, I don't have the time to alert every single submitter when I've processed their work, but people are more than welcome to PM me or leave a Visitor Message on my profile and I can let them know what stage in the process their work is in at that point in time. I've had several people ask me why their work wasn't uploaded and I was able to provide feedback - grammar, formatting, etc. - that made their next submissions much, much better.

Obviously, polite inquiries (i.e. jackanape) will get you farther faster than rude demands, but I don't mind telling you where in the queue your hard work happens to be.

Obviously, polite inquiries (i.e. jackanape) will get you farther faster than rude demands, but I don't mind telling you where in the queue your hard work happens to be.

I guess my question is how long should we expect to wait before inquiring? I know you got a backlog, so it roughly took about three 2 week cycles (6 weeks) and 2 inquiries before my latest roadmap showed up on the achievement unlocked update. Whats a reasonable time frame to wait before asking about a status update?

I also don't want to be one of those guys that bug you every day. I empathize with you guys being hounded day after day about updates.

Okay so I have waited pretty patiently for what must be coming up to 2 months now (apart from moaning to Method a bit lol) and thought I'd come in this thread and am glad to see that questions are being answered here and the Review Team isn't in shambles like I was expecting it to be. :)

So may I ask about my Hour of Victory Road Map? Meaning is it in the queue still and not been rejected? Thanks to whoever answers this question. :)

Okay so I have waited pretty patiently for what must be coming up to 2 months now (apart from moaning to Method a bit lol) and thought I'd come in this thread and am glad to see that questions are being answered here and the Review Team isn't in shambles like I was expecting it to be. :)

So may I ask about my Hour of Victory Road Map? Meaning is it in the queue still and not been rejected? Thanks to whoever answers this question. :)

You mean Guide team? And actually Evil Demon55's Road map for Hour of Victory is on the site already :p

I guess my question is how long should we expect to wait before inquiring? I know you got a backlog, so it roughly took about three 2 week cycles (6 weeks) and 2 inquiries before my latest roadmap showed up on the achievement unlocked update. Whats a reasonable time frame to wait before asking about a status update?

My goal is to have everything caught up by the end of the month. At that point, two weeks would be reasonable. If you don't see your stuff on the next "Achievement Unlocked" update that Pants posts, then you can check to see where you are in the queue.

I don't see that Road Map in the queue, so my guess would be that whoever processed it deemed the current one by Evil Demon55 to be sufficient.

I have a question as well. I submitted a Road Map for Disney Sing It! HSM3 back in February along with a guide as well. The guide has been uploaded but the road map has not. Did I somehow submit the road map wrong and you guys don't have it or has it just not been uploaded yet? Also, when there is a guide and road map for one game submitted the same time do you guys upload both of them at the same time or no?

If I submitted it wrong or if I got lost I'll be glad to re-submit it. I have a feeling it just got lost in the mix of all the other road maps.

I have a question as well. I submitted a Road Map for Disney Sing It! HSM3 back in February along with a guide as well. The guide has been uploaded but the road map has not. Did I somehow submit the road map wrong and you guys don't have it or has it just not been uploaded yet? Also, when there is a guide and road map for one game submitted the same time do you guys upload both of them at the same time or no?

If I submitted it wrong or if I got lost I'll be glad to re-submit it. I have a feeling it just got lost in the mix of all the other road maps.

I processed your road map for HSM3 yesterday, so it should be visible on the main site soon.

Guides and road maps tend to get split up once they're submitted, so they don't always get processed at the same time.

I processed your road map for HSM3 yesterday, so it should be visible on the main site soon.

Guides and road maps tend to get split up once they're submitted, so they don't always get processed at the same time.

Appreciate it. Hopefully there were not too many mistakes you had to fix.

I don't know if it's possible or not but would it not be easier, when a guide and road map are submitted together, to review and correct them at the same time and upload them at the same time? Obviously not all of them are submitted together but the ones that are that could cut off some time I would think.

Don't want to jam this thread with my posts so I'll let this be my last one.

I don't know if it's possible or not but would it not be easier, when a guide and road map are submitted together, to review and correct them at the same time and upload them at the same time? Obviously not all of them are submitted together but the ones that are that could cut off some time I would think.

By and large, that's the idea. We're nearly naught up with guides, but we still have something of a backlog of road maps because that's the newer feature and there's been a huge glut of submissions as the community is catching up with the entirety of the 360 catalog. As we do guides, however, we're trying to make sure that the road map for each new guide goes up with it, when one is available.

If you have more general questions, feel free to keep using this thread. That way everyone can see the answers. Otherwise, you're more than welcome to message me directly.

You mean Guide team? And actually Evil Demon55's Road map for Hour of Victory is on the site already :p

Wow I made two silly errors in my post. Firstly your correct I did mean the guide team and secondly I meant to say Summer Athletics. I think someone else said Hour of Victory a page back which got me thinking about the game as I started to post. :eek:

So my question should have been "Is my Summer Athletics Road Map still in the queue?". :)

So my question should have been "Is my Summer Athletics Road Map still in the queue?". :)

Your Summer Athletics road map has been processed and you'll see it up on the main site before the end of the month. You'll probably see it much sooner than that, but the next "Achievement Unlocked" update is the end of May, so that's the absolute latest that it would go up.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

I see my New Rally-X Road Map has gone up but not the Buku Sudoku one. Any particular reason why?