Road Maps - The Complete Walkthrough

Method

And to us, your version looked wrong... so we fixed it. We didn't mean harm, just the way we were taught, that is not how the word is spelled.

I would not suggest calling us ignorant in the future though.

I was actually referring to anyone that would go point out "OMG spelling error!" and be on the RT's case about not catching it initially, but okay.

Sounds like you need some Canadians/Brits on the team though ;)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2006 Fifa World Cup shows the option to hide/show a road map but when you click it there is still no visible road map. I was just wondering, is the guide still going through the submission process or is it just a msitake and the guide should actually be there?
Fixed! Not sure what happened but you were right there was nothing there.

Yeah, but they may be doing so pointlessly. My grammar and spelling is impeccable, yet they went through mine. The only "guidelines" I didn't comply with fully were in the Overview. They changed:

Online/Offline: X for Y http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg to Online/Offline: X (Yhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)

Missable/Glitched achievements: 0 to Missable/Glitched achievements: None!

Do cheat codes disable achievements?: N/A to Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats

Also, I noticed they Americanized my map, for example changing the word "totalling" to "totaling". None of those changes were really necessary IMO (especially the Americanization), and I hope they aren't that nitpicky in the future. It doesn't serve them to waste time on stuff like that

It was not needed, but the xbox is an American invention so this site should have American spelling. The majority of the people here are proboly Americans, but I wouldn't know. Just like how you see in most guides it says miles instead of meters.

I'm currently in the process of writing a Road Map for Need for Speed: Undercover. I also plan on adding Road Maps to a few of my guides, NBA Live 09, NASCAR 09, NFL Head Coach 09 (Done), NCAA Football 09 (Done).

I know most of those titles are sport titles but I figured I had to start somewhere.

My Road Maps:

In progress:

None at the moment.

Submitted:

Word Puzzle

Added to the Main Site:

College Hoops 2K6 (LINK)

College Hoops 2K8 (LINK)

Madden 06 (LINK)

MLB 2K8 (LINK)

MLB Stickball (LINK)

NBA 2K6 (LINK)

NBA Live 06

NBA Live 07 (LINK)

NBA Live 08 (LINK)

NCAA Football 09 (LINK)

NFL Head Coach 09 (LINK)

PSST! Bishop! You can leave some for us now :blunt

Writing Road Maps in Word is 10x harder than making a thread and posting it there.... can you/some mod make a thread just for Road Map creations please... it would make my newer road maps better... atm my road maps are not as good because Word keeps screwing it up and than screws font up and pictures up ect...

Writing Road Maps in Word is 10x harder than making a thread and posting it there.... can you/some mod make a thread just for Road Map creations please... it would make my newer road maps better... atm my road maps are not as good because Word keeps screwing it up and than screws font up and pictures up ect...

Just find a random forum and type it in there. Once you're done, copy and paste to another thread in the submit forum. That's what I do, and it isn't that hard is it?