Road Maps - The Complete Walkthrough

Method

Fellas I promise you that we are adding maps as fast as we can. Please keep in mind that like all of you, the Guide team members have lives. Most of us have jobs and even families to support as well. We will work as fast as possible to add quality submissions, but understand that it can take some time.

If I ever told my wife to go pound sand I have road maps to add, I would conspicuously absent for a long time :p. I'm adding some more maps today, so as soon as Pants gets a chance to activate them, you'll see more games added to the list. Thanks for the patience.

I understand that, just a little confused how 1 retail game I made 2 days ago got posted today while an arcade game I made 9 days ago isn't :p.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that, just a little confused how 1 retail game I made 2 days ago got posted today while an arcade game I made 9 days ago isn't :p.

You've got to remember that you won't be told whether or not it's been accepted.

I wrote one for Soul Calibur arcade a day after I wrote another 2. The two have been added and SC hasn't. I accept that the guide team think it might not be good enough.

You've got to remember that you won't be told whether or not it's been accepted.

I wrote one for Soul Calibur arcade a day after I wrote another 2. The two have been added and SC hasn't. I accept that the guide team think it might not be good enough.

Oh yea!!! Well I still say 1 of those 2 road maps is well worthy. I know Hardwood Backgammon was at its best, with a few errors from transfering it over from word, but it gave a walkthrough on how to get every achievement.

My other guide, Texas wasn't as good, but if I were to make it better I would have to repeat word for word the achievement guide, so than why not just refer the person to the achievement guide? That is what I did atleast...

But I do believe the Hardwood RMshould be accepted, and the Texas RM, I should look at and try again with it.

I just finished up my 10th roadmap. It seems as if the popular games have priority, which is understandable. The majorities won't exactly be jumping all over my Spiderman: Friend or Foe roadmap when given the choice between Fallout 3 or Spiderman: Friend or Foe being added to the site first. I just hope somebody didn't get to any of the games I posted before I did.

My other guide, Texas wasn't as good, but if I were to make it better I would have to repeat word for word the achievement guide, so than why not just refer the person to the achievement guide? That is what I did atleast...

Yeah man, that was kind of a problem with my soul calibur one. The achievements are so... basic, they don't require any skill, just luck to not be kicked out the ring and spam one move.

Pretty disappointed but oh well lol.

Yeah man, that was kind of a problem with my soul calibur one. The achievements are so... basic, they don't require any skill, just luck to not be kicked out the ring and spam one move.

Pretty disappointed but oh well lol.

Yea, a few times I just said look at the achievement guide for help... and some games the achievement guide is shorter than the Road Map. It is a shame, because to explain a pure luck achievement, I have to copy and paste the achievement guide, because that person obviously made the clarifaction of "luck" for that achievement perfect, and copy and pasting is not something I like to do, and why copy and paste the exact same way to get an achievement as in the achievement guide, it really just takes up space in my opinion.

Hopefully they accept your SC RM.

Hey, there hasn't been another game added since January 22nd. Are a new batch of road maps going to get published to the main site soon?

I know, I sumbitted a Road Map around 2-3 days ago, and Method has not added it to the list of road maps, and it is not on the main site.

But, as Method said earlier, the Guide Team and Pants may have more pressing issues to deal with at the moment, so we should just be patient. :)