Achievement Discussion

Webb

lol i just got the funniest idea on how to get the clusterluck even easier:

Same scenario-

Casual at the part where they breakdown the door

instead of throwing a grenade get close to the door (not in front because you will die) and just as you see them knock it down run up and TAG one of them with your grenade and make sure you block him in the door (best done in co-op, that way you can each stand in front of the door) the other 2 will group up and bang 3 kills + your already dead so you just load back and redo.

I know this works because I got it like this and helped a friend get it too.

Sorry if it has been posted before.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to leaderboards and just do the thing on "me" and it will tell you some stats. Not the bow, but it does have curbstomps, chainsaw, execution, and total kills.

One more thing to add, but the overall stats don't count towards your actual kills. One example, I killed 100 players with the chainsaw, but the overall stats I've read on all-time was 74 kills. I've got 'It's a Massacure' achievement.

Proof? GT: FlyingAE86

Here a easy way to get clusterluck (This is how I got it)

Load Act 4, 'Long road to home' Level 2, 'Bad to worse.' Make it casual.

You will start near the point I've got it. Get to the part where you call out Jack to open to door to the greenhouse (which is the location of the second beserker.) Go back where you started the level. There is a emergence hole. When the enemies come up, it should be three wentches and a drone with a lancer. Tag the drone with the grenade. He might chainsaw you, but it's ok because the three wenches will follow you. All five of you should blow up, even in the process of being chainsawed.

Reload to the checkpoint, which is during Jack goes to open the door. Repeat nine more times.

i nee dsome advide on getting the clusterluck achievement. I have tried the part when the locust cut down the door and its just not working for me so if anyone else has any other places that they got this achievement from, feel free to tell me:)

lol i just got the funniest idea on how to get the clusterluck even easier:

Same scenario-

Casual at the part where they breakdown the door

instead of throwing a grenade get close to the door (not in front because you will die) and just as you see them knock it down run up and TAG one of them with your grenade and make sure you block him in the door (best done in co-op, that way you can each stand in front of the door) the other 2 will group up and bang 3 kills + your already dead so you just load back and redo.

I know this works because I got it like this and helped a friend get it too.

Sorry if it has been posted before.

you will find more ways to do it in the achievement discussion threat.

Not sure if this has been posted or not. For those of you who want an easy way to get this achievement it is simple. Just get to the part of Act 3 where you have to walk across the boards and make sure you have grenades. Purposely fall in and wait till 3 or more of the lambent wretches have you in a corner and tag one with a grenade. It doesn't matter if you die before the grenade goes off or not just don't load the checkpoint until it does. Rinse and repeat until you unlock the achievement. Hope this helps someone.

Can you get the kill achievements under any mode? I can't seem to get the pistol achievement and I have 103 kills. I've been recording in a notepad. Everytime I shoot him in the back it shows a pistol to a guys head. That to me seems like an execution. Except I just shot him in the back the way I would on Warzone. I don't play Warzone, so if this is the case, then I guess I pretty much have to start from scratch. I wish whoever made the achievement guide would have stuck this in rather than stating the obvious.

I don't play too many ranked matches but from what i've read and seen you get them as long as your in ranked matches. Maybe they don't count if people quit out of the game as your wins and losses don't seem to count either.

Probably not true. People quit some games, and those games, I've got 'Don't hurt 'em,' 'The Nuge,' and 'Curb Appeal' if I last recall.

i heard about this the clitch where you dont get this achievement and it happened to me last night . im guessing its just luck weather you get it or not so i was wondering does anybody know if you can get this by playing a split screen coop game? or does anyone know what cuases the achievement not to unlock?

It will only work split screen co-op if you have 2 live accounts on the same box. My wife and i both have accounts on my box and she was unlocking the dom achievements while we played through. Use the 48 hour free card in the box and sign up a second account for 2 days and just make sure you beat it within the 2 days. Also make sure that you sign in the account you want to get the achievements with second.