Achievement Discussion

Webb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still need to host 50 matches looking or 6 people to help with the series of tubes achievement. Host 50 1 round matches and then will help others get this achievement. message me.

GT: CaptRedBeard4

i need to do the same. not sure why i'm posting this here, as i'll probably just tell you tonight lol. should be easier with a bigger group, as more people will join when there are already a few people (as opposed to a single person) waiting in a lobby. so yeah, count me in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I think I'm going to give up on Seriously. It's no longer possible to get the achievement legitimately any more. The community is atrocious. Rarely, if ever, will you finish a match with all of the players. People just love to quit when things don't go their way. I NEVER quit and I play quite a bit but I'm just not getting anywhere. The kills I'm getting don't count when players leave (something I can't believe they put in the game and left it to the players to figure out).

Every once in a while I'll pop it in to play a few matches and I'm quickly reminded of how tedious it is. Nothing like having a great couple of rounds just to see the other team rage quit, preventing any of your hard work from counting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I will be creating seriously suicide boosting on true achievement.com if anyone is interested in joining.

I will try and get 2 to 3 sessions a week setup.

Wed, Feb 26 22:30

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=403818

Fri, Feb 28 22:30

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=404477

Sat, Mar 1 22:30

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=402950

Current sessions:

• 1 month later...

Greetings all.

I am just getting ready to start gears and figured I'd get the multiplayer out of the way first. I'm not sure how boosting works in this game yet, however, I have two consoles, two xbl accounts and two versions of the game so I'm not sure if that would take up either 2 or 4 spots on the 6 player session that I've read about.

If you are interested in partaking in this, please send me a message to my gamer tag: babyfade.

I am a working professional so can usually only dedicate time on weekends and evenings.

Thanks

~matt

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone wants help on this game completing story getting achievements etc message me im have done all the gears on insane and would be happy to help as long as you have a mic and speak english :)

infact ill be happy to help with any of the gears games apart from judgement as I no longer own that. but gears 1-3 ill be happy to help anyone who needs it

xNSHD

Edited by xN1GHT SH4D0Wx
updating my offer of help

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, just beat the game on hardcore and now I need a co-op partner for insane. If you want to be Dom that's fine by me. I need someone loyal to go through the campaign with. Message my gamer tag "RaiD3R7" I'd appreciate anyone's help.

Edit: I beat it on insane and won't be playing through it again.

Edited by burnfourever

• 5 months later...