Install to Hard Drive = Shorter Load Time?

SCA KAZUMA

As stated in the forum title, I was curious as to whether the Install to Hard Drive feature on NXE would help shorten (or eliminate entirely) the load times on this game? That is the main reason I haven't gone back to playing this game, is the horrendous load times this game provides oh so generously... If anybody has tried this, could you please confirm or deny this possibility? I realize the game is somewhat old, but I'd love to go back through it to pick up a few missing achievements (a few being 14/23 missing...). Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...

I'd like to know the answer, then ^.^

Anyway, I did it, and it SEEMS the loading times are shorter.... but they still are pretty existant, and still frustrating when it comes to town mission.

Seriously, what were they thinking when making so much loadings for so little text from the characters? Eh, wanna save my dog? Yes. Loading. Go find my dog. Loading. Possible death? Loading. Oh too bad. Loading. Start it over again....

Worst loading ever is the one where you have to tell the guy how many boxes are stacked up....

'My name is such and such I have this test no one can beat do you want to try?'

LOAD

'Tell me how many boxes there are.'

LOAD

'Ready?'

LOAD

-hits correct number- Good job try this!

LOAD

something like 5 rounds of that too -_-

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...