Achievement Guide (PC and 360)

The Pants Party

here is one for you guys

i completed the following in his foot steps but did not get the achievement for it

i was working on "those" and went to RC to help the kid find a home, i get there search up the good doc and notice she has a blip about my dad......ask it and before you can say nuka-cola "the following in his steps quest" is gone.......can i still go back and get it?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is one for you guys

i completed the following in his foot steps but did not get the achievement for it

i was working on "those" and went to RC to help the kid find a home, i get there search up the good doc and notice she has a blip about my dad......ask it and before you can say nuka-cola "the following in his steps quest" is gone.......can i still go back and get it?

just in case anyone else runs into this.....i got in the building and talked to three dog...nothing was said about my dad and after i got the quest from him about teh dish i ended our little talk and all of the sudden the following in his footsteps achievement popped up...so yeah but huh?

Decent guide but needs more explanations for things and more detail. I had to go to the Fallout Wiki for a lot of stuff instead of this guide.

Are you kidding me? I purposely LINKED the fallout wiki on most of the achievements. If you can't use this guide to get all the achievements, you're not doing something right. This guide alone will get you all of them, so long as you read it and view the supplied links. (Hint: Anything in bold is a link.)

Edited by The Pants Party

Are you kidding me? I purposely LINKED the fallout wiki on most of the achievements. If you can't use this guide to get all the achievements, you're not doing something right. This guide alone will get you all of them, so long as you read it and view the supplied links. (Hint: Anything in bold is a link.)

Oops, I meant to post this in the "Super Achievement Guide" thread. I figured, due to the name, it was the better one but the Bobbleheads had very little description, the quest achievements are out of order in some places, etc. This post wasn't meant for this thread. My bad.

For anyone on the pc side of things looking for specific item numbers you can head to fallout.wikia.com

When you click on an item it will show you the base id that you need to enter into the console for it. You can basically spawn everything in the game plus obtain any item you want.

Nice guide though pants. Got most myself without using the guide but came to check on the 50 speech thing and where to find the super behemoths.

Just to let you guys know the update today fixed the loop for the silver tongued devil achievement. But you can always do what I did and delete the game update from the dashboard and unplug the internet so you can still get the achievement and when you plug the internet back in everything will go back to normal.

Not sure if this has been posted or mentioned...but if youre not worried about karma, i just found when i killed doc church and took his key, that he has 8 bottles of nuka-quantum stashed in his clinic medical supplies file cabinet thats almost 1/3 of the bottles needed for the Nuka-Cola challenge.

I never should have came in here, now ill be tempted to use the cheats when I pick up my copy tomorrow :(

Mate don't bother with the cheats, just work on the story as you can't really cheat on that, just make sure you save a hell of a lot!, once your done with the story use the cheats to mop up anything that you need, you'll be playing this game a long time and most chieve's will come during that playthrough.

Quicky question, im about to borrow this from a friend tomorrow.... are all these finish the quest achievments story related?

No a few of them are missable side quests there are threads kicking around which tells you which are missable etc.

• 2 weeks later...