Achievement Guide (PC and 360)

The Pants Party

Does anyone know if the GOTY version of this game show as a separate achievement list from the normal Fallout 3? I know the achievements are both the same and am wondering since my profile was erased therefore blocking my normal fallout 3 game from getting achievements. Will the GOTY edition count as a separate game to get achievs on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, hopefully somebody sees this and knows what's up/what I'm doing wrong.

Regarding the PC achievement exploit, has anyone had the problem of the "addachievement" console command disconnecting them from LIVE?

I purchased the GOTY version through Steam yesterday for $5 and after installing it, I attempted to unlock the achievements via the console. As normal, GFWL signed me in (online, not off) and I immediately typed "addachievement 1" into the console. As soon as I hit enter, the "Downloads" option on the main menu went grey and when hitting the home key to bring up the GFWL overlay I was prompted to "connect" to live; no achievement was unlocked. I reconnected and tried again, once more I was disconnected. I have tried this with literally every achievement and none of them will pop...not even offline. I have done everything in my mind to try to fix it; the 1.7 update, uninstall & reinstall, restarts, shut downs...no results. On XP Pro SP3 with perfectly suitable Hardware to run the game on Ultra High, so that's not an issue - as far as I know.

I'm not totally put off if this ends up being $5 spent on a game I have most of already. I mean, I'll just play through the game again and get a chance to play the 4 DLC packages that I hadn't previously played. Still...it'd be nice to get this working. If anybody has any ideas, I'd love to hear from you.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...