Level 11 Glitch

Mischi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I played this level like 5 times thinking I could save all those freakin' artifacts. Not sure why I didn't come here first but I did last night. Trick worked perfectly.

At first I didn't think it was going to work b/c it still showed 93% but when I loaded the level it immediately went to the end and gave me 100%.

Plink - Achievement Unlocked! Woohoo!

Thanks OP and all others who helped.

Oh man I am so gonna try this out right now. I was up late last night ready to shoot myself in the face cause of those stupid artifacts. I ended up calling it quits figuring a fresh start in the morning is what I needed to get through, should've just jumped on here, I would've probably be done the game by now.Thanx poster you rock!:rock

after 8+ trys of trying to protect all 14 i was fed up with alaways loseing 1.. i was about to use this strategy but i was finally able to protect all 14/14.

TIPS:

hold http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/b.png and run into each group of wolfs to knock them off the artifact quickly and attack them quickly with http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/x.png to finish them off.

the artifacts in the corners next to the windows are the ones which would alaways have the most wolfs attacking - protect these 1st and foremost!!

Wow I was just about to go for the glitch and I haven't played the game in awhile so I died a few times trying to get the hang of the controls and I think it was either my third or fourth try starting over cause I died and it made me and I did the whole level without the glitch I'm so pro. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. Absolutely amazing. I didn't think I was ever going to get through that freakin level using that little turd. Thank goodness I read this thread. I tried doing this trick for a few levels like some other people said it worked, but had no success, until I tried it again on dragon warrior on this level. Hopefully it doesn't glitch out the invincible one for some reason, I'll let you know.:uzi::eek:

Edit: Invincible still unlocks, thought it would, but didn't know if using this glitch might mess it up somehow. I'd probably still be on this level if I didn't read this, thanks again.

Edited by NUTZILLA313

• 2 weeks later...