- Estimated achievement difficulty: 7/10
- Offline: 5 
- Online: 0 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 10-15 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 0 [There’s no such thing as a playthrough on this game]
- Number of missable achievements: None!
- Glitched achievements: None!
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No cheats!
- Does difficulty affect achievements: Yes, the game should be set on the easiest difficulty to make the first 500 easier. Note: You cannot change the difficulty of the scenarios.
The achievements for this game are very simple. The first 500 you should attempt are extremely easy and I don’t think there is anyone who wouldn’t be able to get these 4 achievements; they’re about 2/10 in difficulty. The second 500 comes in the form of only 1 achievement! "Complete all Scenarios" can be very difficult depending on skill and it’s the reason for the 7/10 difficulty. People who are accustomed to football games shouldn’t find this achievement too difficult, just time consuming, as there are only 2 very hard scenarios. Others may struggle, but it’s still achievable if you stick to the guide.
The achievements are very simple and if I gave a step-by-step map then it would just repeat the actual guide. I would suggest that the games should be completed in the following order (simply because it’s the most logical):
-Beat the Host Nation
-Qualify for the World Cup
-Win the World Cup
-Complete a Scenario
-Complete all Scenarios
[XBA would like to thank Keano for this Roadmap]