- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 12 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 3-4 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 playthrough of each story branch [Main and 28 Days Before] and multiple playthroughs of Mercenaries mode
- Missable achievements: 0
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No, you can play on Medium [lowest]
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: 0
- Extra equipment needed: None required
Hello and welcome to an achievement guide and roadmap for the game 2URVIVE. This is a top down shoot ‘em up title that is a really straightforward completion and should take around 4 hours.
Note: This can be played solo or in co-op locally or over Xbox Live.
There is not really much to say with regards to solutions for missions as you basically have to survive waves of zombies, spiders and dogs until the missions are over. There are a couple of missions where you need to tap on an objective to proceed the mission and there is a couple of occasions where you need to fight a boss spider but other than that just blast away all them Zeds.
For the boss, try and get around the back to shoot it. There are sections when you will control a vehicle and will have to dodge projectiles and trees whilst shooting the boss. All I can say is be cautious and try not to get cheap hits on the boss as three hits and you die.
Play through the main story and then 28 Days Before for 8 achievements.
For this mode, select Survival on Forest and try to complete all 10 waves. Pick the character in red (Stan) for that starting cash of 20,000 and buy an Assault Heavy when you reach Level 4. Proceed through buying flame turrets whenever possible and then keeping these healed (buy a repair kit from the weapon area) when needed. Leveling up is based on enemies killed and waves completed so you will be playing this mode quite a bit. You will unlock the three Mercenaries mode achievements when playing through.
Aside from the Level 40 grind, this game is a typical top down shooter that doesn't take long at all.
[XBA would like to thank Hawkings for this Roadmap]