-Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
-Estimated time for 200: 3 hours
-Minimum playthroughs: 1
-Missable achievements: 1, (3 controllers required)
-Glitched achievements: 0
-Cheats disable achievements: No
NHL 3 on 3 NHL Arcade is a different ice hockey game, it's 3 versus 3 with powerups, the game dynamics aside from the powerups are just like NHL 09 retail.
First to gain the full 200 you will need 3 controllers. And you will also need to own the guy by way of downloading it off of the marketplace.
Step 1: First game (10 for 140)
You can get all the single player achievements in one game, or over the course of numerous games. Just connect 2 controllers and put player 1 on one team and player 2 on the opposite team. Then try to do the achievements in this order:
1. "Juggernaut", "Double Up", "Ice Man", "Laser Beam, "Super Speed"
- Read the Achievement Guide for further information of these achievements. Make sure not to score any goals without your player having either one of these powerups.
2. "Score Big"
- You should have 10 goals when you did all the powerup goals.
3. "Trickster", "Over And Out"
- Score the next goal with a trick shot by pressing Y, then just let the CPU take control and try to check them over the center ice boards to get "Over And Out".
4. "Brick Wall", "Race To Victory"
- When you think you have all other achievements finish the game off as fast as possible to also gain Brick Wall and Road to Victory achievements.
Step 2: Online achievements (2 for 60)
Grab 3 controllers and connect them all to your console (Guitar Hero Guitars will work), then just go to quick ranked match and move all your controllers to the same team. Once all 3 controllers are on the same team you'll notice "Guests: 2" in the bottom corner of the screen
After you've finished the match, you will get both online achievements.
This game is an easy 200 and a fun game to play while gaining them.
[x360a would like to thank jappe66 for this Road Map]