- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 15 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: <1 hour with guide, up to 20 hours if you don't make a save file in the right spot and need multiple playthroughs [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 but possibly 5 if you don't save properly
- Missable achievements: Four without a timely save. See below
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
This is a "story" based Ratalaika game. That should tell you all you need to know for how good it is and what you have to do. However, for more info from the developer:
Once upon a time, there was a princess trapped in a tower by an evil witch. Would anyone attempt to rescue her? A brave hero attempted to save her, but things didn’t exactly work out for him! In a twist of fate, our young hero is now forced to repay all the damage he caused to the local monster villagers by… growing a garden? Harvest berries, fulfill requests, and repair the local monster town in this unique visual novel clicker game. Earn enough money to pay back the witch and experience unique character endings!
There is a video walkthrough below. That will help you get through the game in under an hour, which I highly recommend you do.
However you can skip through all the text based story with a "fast forward" option, which I highly suggest. Skipping everything makes the game quicker. Before you start, go into the settings and turn on:
- Skip Text (all 3 options)
- Max out the speed on Text Speed & Auto Forward
By doing this, you can just skip through the story.
From there, you just collect berries with the appropriate button to fulfill the tasks. This earns you money, which allows you to upgrade the town.
BEFORE you upgrade the town for the fifth time (the $2000 repair), make sure you save the game. This will allow you to load and play the final scenes for a save manipulation instead of playing from the start five different times. See below for more info and a video guide that might cover things better.
As long as you save before the fifth town repair, you can get this with one playthrough and then reloading your last save. Via save manipulation, you can do this in 1 hour for the 100% but without the save, you will need multiple playthroughs.
This game is really only good for boosting your gamerscore.