- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 13 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 4-10 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1+ as well as challenges
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
Unlike the 'real' Final Fantasy games, A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV is a retro-style, side-scrolling brawling game. It was launched to promote FFXV and is free for download. The game consists of a story mode, and 25 challenges called 'Dream Battles.'
Step 1: Story Mode
Play through the story on the easiest difficulty. Along the way you should unlock "Group Discount," "Big Bang," "Return to Sender," "Bonded," "Lights Out," and "The End." Then select 'Continue' on the title screen, and get the alternative ending for "Bedtime Blunder," and let yourself get killed ten times for "Still Awake?" You'll likely unlock "Fallen Army" as well.
Step 2: Dream Battles
These are essentially challenges. You don't need to stress about grades, all that matters is fulfilling each challenge's special task to get the gold star. Going through the challenges, you'll unlock "I Dream Of Awesome," "Combo Kings," "Light Sleeper," and "Sweet Dreams."
AKT: FFXV is an enjoyable little game with a price tag nobody can argue with.
[XBA would like to thank TriRock for this Roadmap]