Big sister Achievement in A Plague Tale: Innocence
Find all the gifts for the orphans
How to unlock Big sister
There are 11 gifts:
- Chapter 1: Whistle - on the 2nd floor of the estate stables.
- Chapter 2: Amulets and talismans - on the small dock before entering the plague-infested village.
- Chapter 3: Rosary - on the right-hand altar inside the church main hall.
- Chapter 4: Diary of an alchemist - next to the corpse near the ashore boat near vineyard.
- Chapter 5: Ballastella - up the small hill to the left of a story-related brazier catapult.
- Chapter 6: Knucklebones - on a small table accessed by going left at the end of the tent filled with sleeping soldiers and green bottles while following new companion, Melie.
- Chapter 7: Vinegar - inside the furthest left locked house up a large stone staircase near a cliff in open area.
- Chapter 8: Alchemical crucible - to the left of the bottom of the set of spiral staircase which leads upward to the chateau.
- Chapter 9: Chessboard - inside the small guard station to the right when directly in front of the university front entrance.
- Chapter 10: Reading stone - on the table at the corner of the room where Rodric makes his second silent takedown with Amicia's help.
- Chapter 12: Calamus - inside the rat-infested dark hut up a small hill which has a rotating lantern.
Consult the following video, which covers every collectible in the game, for their specific locations. All credit goes to its maker, Maka91Productions.