- How do you help the guard in the docks in chapter 4 in A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- A Plague Tale: Requiem Chapter 5 Construction Site Puzzle Guide
- How do you beat the Beast in chapter 6 in A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- How do you save Arnaud when he falls in the rat’s nest chapter 7 in A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- How do you save the goat in chapter 9 of A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- How do you cross the fire trenches in chapter 10 in A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- How do you survive the chapel ambush in chapter 10 of A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- A Plague Tale: Requiem Flowers Location Guide
- How do you solve the underground brazier carts and rails puzzle in chapter 11 in A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- How do you open the large door in the underground area in chapter 11 in A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- How do you fix the broken bridge in chapter 11 in A Plage Tale: Requiem?
- How do you find Hugo in chapter 16 of A Plague Tale: Requiem?
- A Plague Tale: Requiem Feathers Location Guide
- A Plague Tale: Requiem Secret Chests Location Guide
- A Plague Tale: Requiem Souvenirs Location Guide
- A Plague Tale: Requiem Collectible Guide (flowers, feathers, secret chests, souvenirs, in order)
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 35 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 15-20 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1.5
- Missable achievements: 0 (thanks to chapter select)
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: N/A
A Plague Tale: Requiem is the follow up to the 2019 cult/sleeper hit from Asobo Studios, A Plague Tale: Innocence. In it, you play as Amica, a young French girl who's trying to save her brother and the world from some dark evil. It's a stealth action game, with an emphasis on story and world building. In short: it's a great game and well worth playing. From an achievement perspective, like its predecessor, Requiem is a fairly easy game, but there are a few collectibles that are incredibly easy to miss, so do make sure to follow our full collectible guide here.
A Plague Tale: Requiem is a relatively easy 1000, with most of the achievements tied to progression. It is going to take about 1.5-2 playthroughs though, to finish everything, and that's because:
- You can't get enough pieces in your first runthrough to upgrade absolutely every tool.
- You won't fill the playstyle meters (3 of them, in one run though).
And other than that, try and stick to the alchemy playstyle until that's unlocked, and when it is, change your playstyle to one of the other two and then wrap them up. Also, keep an eye out for:
- Perfect shot (15G) in Chapter 1
- Mercy (100G) in Chaper 4
- Perfect throw (100G) in Chapter 8
- Old protector (100G) in Chapter 9
All that should be left after your first playthough is:
- Tools to upgrade (that you didn't get in playthrough 1)
- Playstyle to max out (that you didn't get in playthrough 1)
And there you have it, folks, pay attention to all that and you'll have the 1000 in no time. Plus, you'll have no doubt had a blast doing it and hopefully get moved a little on the way. It's a shame that it pushes players into multiple runthroughs, but at least the game is good. Can't wait for the inevitable third chapter!