- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 10 
- Online: 2 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 30-60 minutes [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 3, one per mode
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
Welcome to Art of Fighting 3, another NEOGEO fighting game and the third entry in the series. As far as NEOGEO fighting games go, this has to be one of the easiest out there. There is one particular attack you can spam by mashing a single button, and that's virtually all you need to do to get this completion. Let's get started.
The strategy for all three modes is going to be identical: pick Wyler as your character (he isn't visible on the character select screen; scroll left twice to pick him) and then the only attack you really need to use is to mash . This does a fast punch that does a relatively large amount of damage, and you can hit enemies multiple times in mid air. It's incredibly cheap, which is ideal for NEOGEO fighting games. The guide below has some more tips for each mode.
Art of Fighting 3 seems to have been made for fighting game novices: pure spam will get you through this completion very quickly. It's as if they knew how easy the game was, since the leaderboard isn't based on score but instead on how quickly you beat the game. Hopefully this game didn't give you any trouble, and congrats on a pretty easy completion!
[XBA would like to thank Necrophage33 for this Roadmap]