Thanks for Flying Adera Airlines Achievement
Thanks for Flying Adera Airlines10
Make a successful emergency landing in your glider.
*STORY-RELATED - CANNOT BE MISSED*
Prepare the glider for the emergency landing:
- Turn to the left and zoom-in on the left wing attachment. Pick up the screw driver.
- Zoom back out and use the screw driver to remove 2 screws (one to your left, and one to your right).
- Zoom-in on the panel in front of you and use the screw driver to remove 2 screws on the panel. Collect the copper wire and rope piece from the compartment.
- Use the copper wire to replace the broken one just to the left of the compartment.
- Zoom-in on the right wing attachment area. Use the rope on the broken one to repalce it.
- Use the 4 screws you collected to fix the left wing attachment.
- Complete the wire puzzle. MISSABLE ACHIEVEMENT WARNING: "Fire Wire" and "Blackout."
- Achievement Unlocked!