Home Away From Home Achievement
Home Away From Home10
Discover Amaro's secret workshop behind the waterfall.
*STORY-RELATED - CANNOT BE MISSED*
Make your way down the valley:
- Bottle opener and Empty oil can - Hidden Object scene near the crashed glider.
- Pliers - Zoom in on the bottom of the glider to the compartment with rusty hinges. They are on the ground.
- ADERA SYMBOL (1/7): On the rock to the right in the scene with the crashed glider.
- Tree branch - From the glider scene, zoom towards the Radical Camp (to the left). On the right, above the rocks.
- Rope - Use the tree branch to grab the tree out of the rope in the glider scene.
- Zoom-in on the Radical Camp area. Use the rope on the large rock to make a rappel line. Rappel down to the entrance to the Radical Camp.
Find a way through the gate to the camp:
- Blue glyph - In the camp entrance, it is on the wooden structure in the left of the scene.
- Lens (1/5) - In the right of the scene, behind a smoking piece of wood.
- ADERA SYMBOL (2/7): Above the stone gate to the Radical Camp.
- Green glyph - Tap on the boulder blocking the hut straw-roofed hut entrance and complete the orb minigame to move the boulder. This item is under the boulder after it moves.
- Zoom into the hut. Use the bottle opener on the jug to the right. Then use the empty oil can on it to fill the can.
- Red glyph - In the hut, use the pliers on the stuck compartment to the left. This is inside.
- Lens (2/5) - Head back to the glider scene. Zoom in to the compartment with the rusty hinges. Use the filled oil can on it and grab the lens.
- Use the 3 glyphs on the stone door in the entrance to the Radical Camp. Head inside to the waterfall scene.
Open the door to Amaro's secret workshop:
- ADERA SYMBOL (3/7): Carved into the steps on the right side of this scene.
- Lens (3/5) and Winding Key - Complete the Hidden Object scene in the foreground of the waterfall scene.
- Head further, into the next scene, the abandoned marketplace.
- ADERA SYMBOL (4/7): At your feet in the marketplace (look down at the stone blocks).
- Lens (4/5) - After entering the marketplace scene from the waterfall scene, turn around. There will be a wooden stall to your right. Zoom in on it and the lens is on the table next to the box.
- Snake Crest and Prism - In the same zoom, use the winding key on the music box to open it. These are inside.
- Lens (5/5) - In the marketplace scene, look to the left for another stall the has gem scales on it. Zoom in on it. To the right you will see thing hanging on a chain.
- Head back to the waterfall scene and to the right of the waterfall there is a stone pillar with a cross on it. Zoom-in and use the orb to complete the puzzle. Then, when the door opens, use the prism and the 5 lens on the panel. This will open the door behind the waterfall.
- Achievement unlocked!