Balance Has Been Restored Achievement
Balance Has Been Restored30
Stop the Elders' plot and save the Aderans from encapsulation.*STORY-RELATED - CANNOT BE MISSED*
Get the item for Amaro so he can open the gate to the city:
- Snake key - Amaro will talk to you and tell you Hawk got captured and you need to stop the Elder encapsulation process. After the cutscene, take this key from Amaro's hand.
- MISSABLE ACHIEVEMENT WARNING: "Family Moment."
- ADERA SYMBOL (8/10): There are some belt-type things laying on the bed in Amaro's hut. On the white part of one of them, you will find this symbol.
- Glass kaleidoscope - Head all the way back to the cave with the blue fountain. Use the snake key on the locked box near the blue pool to get this.
- Stone box key - Head into the swamp scene and zoom-in on the area to the left. Hand the glass kaleidoscope to Amaro. He will use it and return to you this key.
- Crystal kaleidoscope - Head back into the invisible hut (must be in orb-view to enter) and zoom-in on the stone box. Use the stone box key to open it and get this item.
- Head back to Amaro in the swamp and use the crystal kaleidoscope item on him. Click on the door and complete the puzzle to open it.
- Blue artifact - Head into the new area, the Great Hall courtyard. Complete the Hidden Object scene to get this.
- ADERA SYMBOL (9/10): In the courtyard, scroll your screen so you can see all the way to the upper right, above the animal statue. The symbol is carved into the wall here.
- Use the blue artifact on the door straight ahead. Switch into Orb-view and tap on all 4 of the hidden blue locks on the door to open it. Head inside.
- ADERA SYMBOL (10/10): Right above the blue face structure, carved into the rock.
- Aderan glyph piece (1/2) - Tap the Adera-shaped console in front of you to activate a puzzle behind you. Back out and look to your left to a pillar. Zoom-in on it. Go into Orb-view and complete the puzzle and collect this item.
- Aderan glyph piece (2/2) - After completing the last puzzle, another will become active to your right. Click on the pillar and go into Orb-view to start this similar puzzle. Complete it and collect the item.
- Make sure you have all 10 Adera symbols before proceeding. MISSABLE ACHIEVEMENT WARNING: "I've Definitely Seen This Before."
- Now with both pieces, zoom-in on the Adera console and use the pieces on it. Complete the puzzle to finish the episode! MISSABLE ACHIEVEMENT WARNING: "Labyrinth Leader."
- Achievement unlocked!