Emperor of Tenochtitlan Achievement
Emperor of Tenochtitlan5
Complete the Montezuma Campaign.*Story related and can't be missed
Montezuma was the third Campaign of "The Conquerors" expansion to Age of Empires 2 and consists of six levels. Upon completing the final one the achievement will unlock.
During the third mission the achievement Hot & Spicy (20G) can be unlocked.
Some tips for the other missions:
- 1st Level - Don't capture a monastery until you can defend it. All of them can be walled in easily though.
- 2nd Level - Build you base southwest of Texcoco. Both of your allies will turn on you once you kill the 4 town centres. It's recommended you build a castle or two in each of their bases. Also you can destroy their buildings whilst they are still allies using attack ground with Mangonels.
- 4th Level - Can be complete in less than 5min, just get your army from the south then hug the lake with them heading towards the centre, you can avoid the group of jaguar warrior and the castle, then just take your army to the wonder whilst it has no health and destroy it.
- 5th Level - Capture the spare units they'll be useful, make sure you take some villagers over to the other side of the lake to find gold and stone.
- 6th Level - As soon as the game starts take a ship to the north to find 3 cannon galleons, you can then use them to quickly destroy the base for the Spanish army (north west of your base) meaning it is much easier to defend.