King of the Just Laws Achievement
King of the Just Laws5
Complete the Suryavarman I Campaign.*Story related and can't be missed
Suryavarman I is the final Campaign of "The Rise of the Rajas" expansion to Age of Empires 2 and consists of five levels. Upon completing the final one the achievement will unlock.
During the fifth mission, Relic Hoarder (5G) can be unlocked. Some tips for the missions are:
- 1st Level - Quite easy, you can take you initial army to the south eastern then north eastern red bases and wipe them out before they become a threat. there after build your economy then your army and go on the attack, you'll probably need a couple of rams to get through the walls surrounding the yellow castle and to help damage it to lure out the enemy.
- 2nd Level - Again quite easy, build a few rams at the start then take your starting army north and work clockwise round the map, you only have to kill units and the main tower or castle at each base, don't destroy others or you will lose free buildings garrison a man in each ram to make it move faster, don't neglect your economy but your staring army should only need a few men to top it up.
- 3rd Level - There's a few paths/strategies you can take, at the start I chose the battle elephants and the group with the cataphract. Once you leave the base with your army, head south and take the docks, use your ships to clear the river, then load the transport ships and unload them at the first opportunity on the other side (quite far north), take your group a little bit north here then cut down the north western side of the map until the end, you will have 1 major battle but the rest should be minor skirmishes that you win easily. if you want hang back after each battle and use your monk to heal your men, keep you heroes to the back
- 4th Level - Boom you economy from the start, you can gather all your starting troops and take them north to clear out you island. there after you'll need a navy, you can clear the further north island with a small navy and your remaining troops if you land there. but the rest will require a larger navy including cannon galleons, near the end you'll want to land an army at your allies base and sweep along the south west edge of the map clearing the bases as you go.
- 5th Level - See Relic Hoarder (5G)