- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2
- Offline: 11 (190 )
- Online: 1 (10 )
- Approximate amount of time to 200 : 1-2 hours, depending on skill
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1. You will also need to simply start a game three more times but you do not need to play through the whole game.
- Number of missable achievements: 3, "Untouchable", "Giant Man" and "Three In A Row".
- Glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: Only one ("Renaissance Man") - simply a matter of starting a game on each of the 4 difficulties. Actual playthrough can be done on any difficulty.
Start Playing on EASY with lives and energy set to MAX. Save often (maybe after every enemy encounter) to help you avoid taking damage and ensure you get all 3 spirit balls per level. This will unlock "Giant Man" and "Three In A Row". Also, try to kill as many wolves as you can from the start. Your energy does not refill at the start of a new level, so try to conserve it as much as possible during the first three levels. This is why reloading a recent save can be handy. Once you get to Level 3 you will unlock "Untouchable", assuming you did not lose any lives. After this point, you can die and continue as needed since your score does not reset.
Continue through the game, making sure to kill all the wolves you can and collecting spirit balls, which makes things MUCH easier. By the time you beat the fourth boss, you should have all three score achievements because each level will give you 100,000 points. You should get your 30 wolves kill by the last level. Finish up the game and enjoy the credits.
Start a new game on each of the remaining difficulty levels to get "Renaissance Man". You can quit out as soon as you get control of your character.
Try to find an online multiplayer game. You just need to start the game and the achievement will unlock. If you need help, try the achievement trading thread HERE.