Look mom, I made it! Achievement
Look mom, I made it!100
Complete the game on Insane
To unlock this achievement, you will need to beat the game on Insane difficulty. You must finish the game at least once on another difficulty, before Insane is unlocked. You can do this alone, with the AI or you can do it with a human partner, it is up to you. After finishing the final mission on Insane, the achievement will unlock.
You will keep your rank and all of your purchases from your first playthrough and these will all help as you try to beat the game on insane.
General tips for surviving Insane
- Take your time. Do not rush through any part of the game, as you will only be killed quicker.
- Make use of mid-long range weapons and try to avoid CQC as you will die very quickly being shot so close.
- Play the game on Casual/Medium a few times to learn the levels so you are comfortable with where you are going and what you are doing.
- Rank up as high as you can before tackling Insane, so that you have plenty of money to purchase any weapons and attachments that you may need.
- If possible, make good use of the AI, as they have a lot more health than you, but do not let them do everything as they can still be wounded and you will likely die trying to revive them in combat.
- Consider doing this with a human partner, as you can co-ordinate your attacks better.
- Make good use of the cover system. You should always be in cover while in a firefight.
- Be smart with your use of Overkill. Try to save it for when you are pinned down, or when you need to revive your partner. Don't waste it, using it just because you want easy kills, you may regret it when you need it.