-Estimated achievement difficulty: 8/10
-Offline: 49 (990)
-Online: 1 (10)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 30-50 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None!
-Glitched achievements: None!
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No
Recommended order of obtaining achievements:
By doing your career first, you will obtain the following achievements:
- Unlimited VW Experience Level
- 4X4 Class Experience Level
- Open-Wheel Experience Level
- Mini Truck Experience Level
- Fullsize Truck Experience Level
- Class 1 Experience Level
- Trophy Truck Experience Level
- First Career Race Won
- Career Complete!
- Deux Mille Bournes
- Mille Bournes
- Clutch Used
- Hand Brake Used
- Preload Used
- Won All Hill Climb Races
- Won 5 Invitational Races
- Owns 15 Vehicles
- Owns 25 Vehicles
- First Race League Won
- Total Loss
- Friendly Skies
- Hat Trick
- High Roller
- Clean Line
- Clean Driving
- Never Flat
- Hot Pit Repair
- Help From Above
Once your career is complete, go for the Won All Open Class Races achievement. (Go to Race > Open Class > Mogollon Falls Challenge. This should be the only Open Class race you will need to finish 1st in to get the achievement.)
After that, you can do the rest of the achievements in any order you please. Just follow each description that I have provided.
Things that will help you to know:
- Using the clutch in this game is vital. It will tremendously help you accelerating off the start, taking corners, and climbing huge hills. You'll eventually get the hang of using it. (Clutch = )
- DO NOT upgrade your cars within your Baja Career. When you upgrade your car, the AI upgrades theirs, making it even harder to win.
- The game often lets you cut off corners without resetting your vehicle. You will eventually get a feel for how much of a corner you can cut off without being reset, which can help you get first place in races.
- The Open Class races will give you the hardest time within your career. Some are harder than others. On the ones that are giving you trouble, the only thing you can do is play the same track over and over until you have every little corner memorized. Eventually you'll be able to get 1st in all of them.
- I highly recommend completing your career and doing the Baja 250/500/1000 races BEFORE you go for the "Won All..." achievements. By doing this, you can save time overall, and possibly avoid having to race certain rally events for certain locations.
This game is a long and boring 1000. I did my best to cut down the time it will take you to get the full 1000. Good luck.
[XBA would like to thank Lonsta DaMonsta for this Road Map]