- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline: 15 
- Online: 0 [Some can be boosted if no extra controller]
- Approximate amount of time to 250: 5-8 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 [levels can be replayed]
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Glitchy achievements: No
- Unobtainable achievements: No
- Extra equipment needed: Extra Controller recommended
Band of bugs is a turn based strategy game where you take control of different types of bugs with different abilities, and in the campaign you will have different goals to achieve. Some of the levels can be tricky but keep trying different tactics to achieve your goal. I recommend playing through and taking your chances, however if you get stuck really stuck there is an excellent guide here. All credit to the author.
First start playing through the campaign. You will unlock "Recruit" when you finish the tutorial, and "Let Loose The Bugs of War" for completing it. For every mission you complete you will get a medal depending on amount of turns taken and time spent. You need to earn 20 gold or better medals to unlock "Gold Digging Ants". You will almost certainly unlock "Tactical Maneuvers", "Skilled", "Wet Bug Spell" and "Big Game Hunter" when going through your campaign, but if not you can replay missions to get them. Once you are done with the campaign, it is time to mop up those miscellaneous achievements. Follow the guide and create custom matches to pick up "Spider Tamer", "Ice Maker", and "Bouncer". Finally, set up some multiplayer matches following the guide to unlock "Good Host" and "Third Time's The Charm".
At times can be frustrating but use of the guide should you chose to use it should see you breeze through this great little game.
[XBA would like to thank Corrupt. for this Roadmap]