- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 30 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 5-6 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: 0 [Freeroam unlocked after story completion]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No Difficulty Option
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: 0
- Extra equipment needed: None
Beyond Blue takes players into the near future, where you will have the opportunity to explore the mysteries of the ocean through the eyes of Mirai, a deep-sea explorer and scientist. She and her newly-formed research team will use groundbreaking technologies to see, hear, and interact with the ocean in a more meaningful way than has ever been attempted.
Main Story Line:
The story line is short, only consisting of 8 'dives', and fairly linear (the ability to roam is there but your objectives are always shown on screen with their locations). It is however a fairly gripping story, following Mirai's love of whales and a whale family she has previously encountered, with the occasional task for her co-workers.
Once all 8 dives are completed, you are able to revisit each dive location to finish of the achievements you missed. Don't feel you have to get all the achievements for the "Because We Scan..." range of achievements during the story playthrough (you can do these during the initial playthrough, however Freeroam gives you a much better advantage in that it shows a circle on the map for the sea creatures you have not yet scanned).
A visually pretty game, no real difficulty for the story missions, 15/30 achievements all essentially link into 1, and an easy, albeit slightly time consuming, 1000.
[XBA would like to thank zRCOG for this Roadmap]