- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 49 
- Online: 0
- Estimated time for 1000: 16-30 hours
- Minimum playthroughs: 2
- Missable achievements: None!
- Glitched achievements: None!
- Cheats disable achievements: No cheats available?
No skill required. JUST START PLAYING THROUGH THE LEVELS NOW. YOU WILL NEED DO 2 PLAYTHROUGHS, SO COLLECT EVERYTHING ON 2ND TRY! I completed over various hours over 5 days. The Achievements consist of:
· Completing the levels
· Killing a large number of enemies (across the entire game)
· Collecting a large amount of LEGO pieces (across the entire game)
For "100% game completion" (40) you must as above, plus get every canister, acquire Gold rank on each level, including bonus levels, and unlock/purchase everything from the shop:
· Hints (20)
· Goodies :
12x Piraka novelty items
1x Canister Locator (A very expensive locator (1.5mill?), that shows you the location of the Silver and Gold Canisters on your radar)
1x 50% discount item
3x Bonus levels (Found at the back of the Piraka Playground, down a tunnel)
· Upgrades (Character upgrades for armor, weapons and Abilities)
You will need to perchance these abilities for you second play through, so that you can reach the Silver and Gold Canisters.
Step 0.5: Gameplay explained
There are 6 zones with between 3-4 levels, plus a boss level. Just blast away with the characters .You can switch at ANY time with the . Character masks will be dotted around as you play. You never have to 'hunt' these masks, as theyre highlighted on the radar.
- You have infinite ammo. Everything drops Lego. Fire!
- You do not need to collect every piece. But Gold structures will be shown durring gameplay and shown on the radar that halt progress. By collecting enough Lego to fill the bar at the top you can move them. When you have enough, it will glow gold. This is Hero mode.
- Once in Hero Mode mode your characters are invincible!
- On the first playthrough, don’t bother wasting your time opening flowers/crates
- Game is friendly, and if you get to a point where u can’t progress, the game will spawn enemies till you have collected enough Lego.
- Bosses will have a shield so you can’t hit them, but shields will drop in timed events.
- When completing a level, it will show you what canisters you have collected and tally the Lego collected. Then it will give you a medal/rank of General/Silver/Gold.
- You can get Gold without all canisters, but you will need all canisters for the 100% achievement.
- On your 2nd play, go for all canisters, and more Lego than you normally would for Gold.
- Kill enermies from far away! Use characters that have a longer range weapon, such as the black, white or yellow characters. If the Lego is unreachable it will be auto collected!
NO. Grinding is recommended, so you can upgrade your characters quicker for health and weapons. But upgrading the abilities for each character is pointless in your first run. To gather the last one or 2 canisters in each level you will need the Last Boss mask. You must complete all levels, then the boss level with unlock. Then purchase all the upgrades for you characters THEN play the second playthrough, and get all the canisters together.
Step 1: Start playing!
Start flying through the levels. Don’t bother collecting every Lego piece, grind a boss instead. Enemies will spawn in high amounts. Alot more Vahki will spawn than normal, and this will help against the "Defeat 500 Vahki" (20) achievement, but its worth grinding Vahki killing Bonus level later on. Grind the boss levels just for Lego, to upgrade your characters weapons and armor to make the other levels easier and quicker.
I used a elastic band wrapped around the controller holding down the and left it for a hour. Using an upgraded Nuparu (Black mask) the bombs will take out multiple enemies, quickly kill them, and allow respawn for massive Lego amounts.This method also helps for your 50-250 victories with each character, by switching every now and then with the .
Step 2: Purchase 50% Off and upgrades
After hour or 2 of leaving the game to grind itself, win then come out to the shop. Your first purchase should be the 50% off goodie, then weapon and armor upgrades for chosen characters. I upgraded Kongu (Green Mask) as he is faster and has a useful shotgun, and Nuparu (Black mask) is slow but shoots bombs that can kill multiple enemies. I used the green guy to run through most levels. Then Black mask to grind against boss enemies.
Step 3: Fly through the rest
Complete rest of levels as fast as you can, so that you can unlock the final boss level. Go back to the shop and purchase all the character abilities, and the Canister Locator.
Step 4: Repeat. Find Canisters.
Now you have all characters and abilities, its now worth going and finding all the canisters. The locator will place waypoints on the Radar, just like the masks. Its worth exploring, as some canisters don’t appear till you’re nearer, down hidden paths. You need more Lego than usual (80k+ will normally do), as some levels will not give you Gold for finding all the canisters.
Step 5: Buy Bonus Levels, then everything else.
By now, if you have previously grinded some bosses, you should have alot of Lego. Buy the Bonus levels, this will give you the rest of the enemy kill and victory achievements as well more Lego!
Once you get gold on the Bonus levels, and have purchased everything, you should get the "100% game completion" achievement.
If not, you may need to open up the Piraka items in the Piraka Playground and perhaps use them?