- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline: 25/30 (340)
- Online: 5/30 (60)
- Approximate amount of time to 400: 6 - 8 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (& Mission Select for cleanup)
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
- Glitchy achievements: Yes (Hail to the King Baby and possibly Leader of the Pack)
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: None
Step 1: Bloodforge! (Story Mode)
A majority (3/4) of the achievement points will come from the Story Mode, and even more if you have friends who have played the game already, allowing you to turn on Blood Duel mode. During the campaign there are a number of weapon upgrades, health/mana upgrades, and other stuff to look out for. It's also important to focus on getting as much blood (points, basically) as possible, in order to purchase all of the rune attacks. Once the campaign is complete you can go back over every mission through chapter select to pick up stuff you missed.
Step 2: Challenges
Create or take part in challenges set by you or your friends. Setting up a challenge allows you to set a score using settings designated by you (you can alter melee damage, berserk time, enemy damage, etc.). You need to finish, and decimate, 10 of you friend's challenges, while also playing at least one challenge in each arena/map. You will be using your Story Mode character, so all of your stats and weapons will be available (or unavailable if you don't have any), for you use in the arena.
[x360a would like to thank Shiftie for this roadmap]