- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline: 14/14 (200)
- Online: 0 (0)
- Approximate amount of time to 200: 4 hours+ (Depends on Skill)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (SLevel Select)
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: None
Welcome to Burn the Rope! A popular iOS title that made it's way to Window Phone. Burn the Rope! is a simple game where, just like the title indicates to burn rope by controlling the fire using your phone to control where the fire goes. It will have you twisting and turning your phone to control it. Overall, it's a fun and different game. Just follow the guide and you'll probably get the Kill achievements way before you get Gold on all of the levels. Enjoy this unique game and you'll get that 200/200 in no time.
- Make sure your fire is traveling upwards against gravity. If you have your fire traveling downwards the fire with extinguish itself.
- Pressing on the screen, causes your fire to speed up, great for timing things when killing bugs.
- Colored ropes can only be burned with a fire color matching the rope. To get a colored fire you need to kill a bug matching the color of the rope.
Achievements can be grouped into 2 categories. Getting Gold on levels and Kills.
[x360a would like to thank Yannie Boy for this Roadmap]