- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
- Offline: 33 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 15 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 8
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty settings
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
** Please note that this game will only work on a Japanese (NTSC-J) Xbox 360
Just like my Chaos;Head:Love Chu*Chu guide, this is an abbreviated walkthrough for people who do not speak/read the Japanese language.
There are 8 playthroughs required in this manner.
1. A route ending. (You can make any choice you like to get this ending as first playthrough will always be this ending no matter what... with the exception of getting a game over by picking the wrong choice in chapter 6) In my walkthrough, I make specific choices in order to save you from having to do a separate walkthrough.
2. B route ending. You must make these specific choices to get to this ending.
3~8. Endings for each character. Specific choices need to be made at certain points to make the story lean towards that character. (A little time can be saved by starting at chapter 2 and 3 for some characters)
8a. Mop-up playthrough to play just chapter 9 to get all Positive, all Negative choices achievement. (I actually do this playthrough as 4.5, between 4 & 5 in my guide)
8b. Mop-up playthrough to play just chapter 10 to get the AA route ending.
First things first, let's get the settings to get you skipping as fast as possible. Go into CONFIG for the main menu. Set it up as follows.
Note that the current highlighted setting controls whether to stop skipping when there is a "thought trigger" (ON), or to just continue skipping (OFF). For playthroughs 1~3, you will want to have this setting at ON, but for playthroughs 4~8, you may want to turn it to OFF after the character storyline has begun.
Quick note about the controls in this game:
RB: Begin/End fast-skip mode (Just press once to begin skipping, again to stop)
Y: Go into TIPS menu (You will need to see this 2 times to get 2 achievements)
LB: See dialog backlog.
Please see the brilliant walktrough over on the forums found here
[XBA would like to thank sanger for this roadmap]